Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

:lol: y'all some savages let that man cook. I think dudes joggers looks nice. Nice that they're not like EVERY OTHER plain jogger.

so because the shoe was an original colorway that it justifies a resell value?....regardless of how they look?....that logic only works for collectors and resellers...id like to think the majority of shoppers buy what they deem to look good to them....but it is what it is, i aint knocking no one for their choices

you justify it, my point is that OG cw have more people going for them...

so because the shoe was an original colorway that it justifies a resell value?....regardless of how they look?....that logic only works for collectors and resellers...id like to think the majority of shoppers buy what they deem to look good to them....but it is what it is, i aint knocking no one for their choices

you justify it, my point is that OG cw have more people going for them...

Not really.

laugh.gif
y'all some savages let that man cook. I think dudes joggers looks nice. Nice that they're not like EVERY OTHER plain jogger.
you know there are fashion experts in just about every thread...lol.

Dude I've been in every XI xmas thread. This thread is extremely mild compared to any of the other ones. This includes everything from resell talk to arguments to hating to everything else.

And I have no clue what other mod is in here. We don't coordinate that.
PREACH  (young dolph voice)

My guess for the SoleSupremacy issue. This works out best for people that need size swaps since they usually charge like $20-40 for that service. And they're trying to set the market at $300 which isn't crazy high like previous Christmas XI releases, probably due to the increased production numbers. Its gonna be funny to see how many people line up outside the shop tmrw for the $300 quick cash. Better get there early as I'm sure they'll stop taking pairs after a certain point

My guess for the SoleSupremacy issue. This works out best for people that need size swaps since they usually charge like $20-40 for that service. And they're trying to set the market at $300 which isn't crazy high like previous Christmas XI releases, probably due to the increased production numbers. Its gonna be funny to see how many people line up outside the shop tmrw for the $300 quick cash. Better get there early as I'm sure they'll stop taking pairs after a certain point
100x100px-LS-fbabf7db_8ball.gif

Damn, resll is stronger in this thread than any previous xi thread I think...
reselling been so glamorized that everyone wants in on it.
Smh

Damn, resll is stronger in this thread than any previous xi thread I think...

No Shame anymore..its a different NT
I'm glad I missed it in previous threads since this one is tame in comparison.

one of these dudes that put in all them tickets gonna take his haul str8 out there...lol

Honestly if ur picking up pairs to resell from a BM store you could be shooting your self in the foot. With the non Ablility to Only Pro is that you have your shoes now when hype is highest.

Online tho has its down side you have to wait 4-5 days to get your shoes to flip, but you still get them a week before Christmas so you have time to flip. The market will be flooded, but unlike some folks you can return hassle free.

There are going to be lots of dudes trying to get close to retail once the holidays are over.

With that said don't sleep online will be a battle ground some wood be resellers have to have the Same logic I just displayed may not be perfect logic, but from all profit no possible loss since of reselling it makes since

Just be ready to go hard online cause I know some are copping multiples online with this intent. The push back date really clogged things up and change some parameters

If u belee that I got a bridge for sale that connects Brooklyn and Manhattan. ..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom