Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

Nike has been advertising these more heavily than any other shoe I can remember. They're all over Twitter, multiple emails a day and SNKRS keeps hitting me with an alert.

Hopefully this translates into NDC having sufficent stock in the morning.

Nike has been advertising these more heavily than any other shoe I can remember. They're all over Twitter, multiple emails a day and SNKRS keeps hitting me with an alert.

Hopefully this translates into NDC having sufficent stock in the morning.
2/3 of the outlets you named are nike's.....so maybe that is why they are advertising heavily.....you could be right on the sufficient amount of pairs, but maybe they notice the last couple releases and ramped up the advertising.....whatever the case, hope you get yours

I hit the @nikescottadale raffle I went 1/3 my question is, can I use my military discount at the Nike store on Jordan releases, I always cop via SNKRS or NDC but I would like to have these in hand on Saturday. Does anyone know if they honor that in store on all product I know FNL, FA and FL don't do it usually... I know Nike does online for sure

So for those who may care

Was just in flight club

72-10 will be priced at 350 tomorrow(clear 280)

Of course people will cut to 325 or 300 I'm sure

Figured this may help those on the fence at a high pre order price etc...
i don't know about 300, that would be retail back

2/3 of the outlets you named are nike's.....so maybe that is why they are advertising heavily.....you could be right on the sufficient amount of pairs, but maybe they notice the last couple releases and ramped up the advertising.....whatever the case, hope you get yours

I definitely think the past two releases and a lack of an instant sell out has Nike a little shook. I'm actually more hopeful for being able to get a pair of these than I was for the Aquas or Maroons.

last few releases have also been widely available, so Im thinking everyone that wants these will be able to get them without a probelm.

I definitely think the past two releases and a lack of an instant sell out has Nike a little shook. I'm actually more hopeful for being able to get a pair of these than I was for the Aquas or Maroons.
yep, seems like the over saturation is backfiring....cool for the collectors, but the regular consumer aint about to buy the same models over and over, especially as style evolves.....folks might get in that been there done that whats next mode, i know i did

Back
Top Bottom