Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

Folks fed up on Facebook...
View media item 1824061

Dude is pretty emotional about this!!! Hopefully he understands from Nike to Shiekh, each store has their policy on handling new releases. I think he also forgot that the online route is an opportunity or just wait the day out to see if any pairs have been unclaimed.

Hell, I've missed on some releases because of bots but I didn't complain or take it that seriously. It's the thrill of the chase, you win some you lose some!!!

Last edited:
First colony Footlocker called me but hung up after two rings lol. Got my pair so I ain't mad but didn't realized they were being shady until you brought this up
We should all call Footlocker corporate and complain. Thats what I'm gonna do. fyi its 18009916815

We should all call Footlocker corporate and complain. Thats what I'm gonna do. fyi its 18009916815
Complain and Say what? 
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
The glitter doesnt bother me but what is going on with all this glitter?

The Aqua 8's had mad glitter too. Is Tinker turning into Tinkerbell?

Also,

Some random people on facebook claiming they have FS run on these. Selling for $280.

Some stores gonna come up short.

I'm guessing i struck out on all my raffles.. still no calls. 0/10.. hope i get them online tomorrow.

Crazy if shiekh emails went out. Haven't seen one person in here say they won other than a GS size few post back. They gotta be still sending them out.

Back
Top Bottom