Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

I just moved out here from the East Coast.  Wasn't prepared for this release even though I've been waiting for months.  So it's either Shiekh or I'm up at 7am tomorrow morning.

If you had to write up a quick guide on getting kicks in LA/OC what would it be? lol

Check out blends. They do raffles the day of release and they open at 11am.[/quote]
dont worry bro, at least you still live in SoCal... winning because you can wear your shoes all year 'round

My girlfriend just got a call as well. Looks like I'm 2/8 in a sz. 8. 1 for me and another for my brother. Goodluck to all!

Last edited:
I'm doing 38 email addresses next time Nike does a raffle...

They wanna gimme a whole hour...
roll.gif
 For real tho!

I have someone that works at finish line trying to sell me these TONIGHT. Im new to the shoe game, so i dont know if theyre going to be real or not? If the manager even has the power to take out stock a day early. If someone could please tell me if this is even possible or if im being fooled that would be great. Thanks in advance. 

Also a guide on fake vs real would be great.

wheres that one person that always says in every thread...

"THESE ARE WAY MORE LIMITED THAN YOU THINK"

We need him here... thats gonna start the riots

I have someone that works at finish line trying to sell me these TONIGHT. Im new to the shoe game, so i dont know if theyre going to be real or not? If the manager even has the power to take out stock a day early. If someone could please tell me if this is even possible or if im being fooled that would be great. Thanks in advance. 

welcome

Very possible.

Back
Top Bottom