Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

Only hope is online or unclaimed pairs. 0/8 on raffles on 8 different stores. i Can't believe it. Something must be wrong lol

nerd.gif

Lol y'all laugh but resell will definitely be over 300...

It wasn't nearly as easy of a cop as most making it out to be... We'll see how online goes tomorrow

I don't personally know a single person besides myself out here that secured their pair

Last year black/infrareds were going for 320 in LA and there was plenty to go around

Last edited:
I think if you want them and u have the bread you will be able to get them tomorrow, unclaimed pairs or FCFS which will kill the resale market. I look at cragslist in my area in Las Vegas and there is a few people let them go for $50 on top of retail just to pick up. There are a lot of pairs out there.

Off to bed. Gotta be up at 5am to work out before going to cop these shoes at 8am. Good luck to everyone going the online route tomorrow morning. Hope everyone cooks. 

Well there will be an another 9.5 available at Nike Grove OC cuz I won a pair local to me.

Going to try for a pair on swoosh. [emoji]128520[/emoji]

Because my sheikh opens at 10am and i have to be at work by 10:45. Going to see in the morning if i can be in and out in 15 minutes if there's a huge line I may leave them.

Last edited:
Socal fam hit them FB Groups. Cats who hit extra lettin ppl know they not picking up and at what location.

Back
Top Bottom