Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

Got 14/62 from in store and online raffles. Hope everyone trying online gets their pairs.

Last edited:
Funny when pics first surfaced..everyone was passing ...now 2 hrs from release day and everyone loosing they minds to secure a pair....

Got a pair locked on Wednesday from footlocker raffle a size 12 so can't complain but super pissed i got a call today not recognizing the number i didn't answer googled the number to see it was my local champs but got a busy tone. Called non-stop for 10 minutes and finally got through. Could tell it was lowkey the sketchy *** manager the second dude finally answered. Let them know I had a missed call from them and they said well yeah we called you in regards to the raffle but because you didn't answer we moved on. All good but aren't they supposed to leave a voice mail and give you an hour to hit them back? Phone only rang for about 10 seconds in the first place. Not tryna sound salty at all or anything but just the fact I know this piece of **** manager is sketch in the first place kinda put it over the top. I'll kindly take my one pair tho!

Congrats to those who gettin' there calls pairs tommorrow! Happy holidays fellas

Got a pair locked on Wednesday from footlocker raffle a size 12 so can't complain but super pissed i got a call today not recognizing the number i didn't answer googled the number to see it was my local champs but got a busy tone. Called non-stop for 10 minutes and finally got through. Could tell it was lowkey the sketchy *** manager the second dude finally answered. Let them know I had a missed call from them and they said well yeah we called you in regards to the raffle but because you didn't answer we moved on. All good but aren't they supposed to leave a voice mail and give you an hour to hit them back? Phone only rang for about 10 seconds in the first place. Not tryna sound salty at all or anything but just the fact I know this piece of **** manager is sketch in the first place kinda put it over the top. I'll kindly take my one pair tho!

Congrats to those who gettin' there calls pairs tommorrow! Happy holidays fellas
Not sure how many stores you entered but save all your local shoe stores in your phone so you know when they call. 

Glad you got one pair though.

Call me crazy but I Think these are going to be a little easier to get than any other 11s. If the aqua 8s and the maroon 6s are still sitting in stores, then Its highly possible for us all to get them if we really want em. I'm locked in!!!

Not sure how many stores you entered but save all your local shoe stores in your phone so you know when they call. 

Glad you got one pair though.
was literally thinkin that as the day went on but never one to be greedy hopefully someone who never gets through got my pair. 

Thanks tho boss 

was literally thinkin that as the day went on but never one to be greedy hopefully someone who never gets through got my pair. 

Thanks tho boss 
True that, hopefully everyone who wants these will be able to get them either through unclaimed pairs or online.

Houston-
There will be a 10.5 available at Finishline-Greenspoint tomorrow, pick up 8-10am.
I am picking up my other raffles and son's elsewhere at later pickup times.

Be there early and best of luck to all.

Back
Top Bottom