Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

got online about 9:20, got a size 11, no problem. Waiting to see how they look in hand, otherwise, thinking about returning to Nike.

Bruh.... You have a better insight on MJ than most of us. I started paying attention to him after he came back from baseball. 5th grade. Black red XIs were my first Js and I've gotten them ever since
laugh.gif
1980 here

I didn't get into watching sports until 1990.  I hated MJ during the first 3-peat.  I was big Charles Barkley fan.  It wasn't until he came back in 95 I started to appreciate him

I miss watching the games on WGN.  All the other games on TV didn't matter.  Watching that season was amazing and I'll never forget.  

Bruh.... You have a better insight on MJ than most of us. I started paying attention to him after he came back from baseball. 5th grade. Black red XIs were my first Js and I've gotten them ever since :lol:

1980 here

I didn't get into watching sports until 1990.  I hated MJ during the first 3-peat.  I was big Charles Barkley fan.  It wasn't until he came back in 95 I started to appreciate him

I miss watching the games on WGN.  All the other games on TV didn't matter.  Watching that season was amazing and I'll never forget.  

Repped for authenticity. It's funny when I read about OG heads but they were born after he retired :lol:

The thread has been saying sitting because they didn't immediately sell out.
Some even predicted they would be on shelves everywhere days after the releases.
I keep forgetting how folks nowadays say sitting is not selling out immedietely. Took a few hours for the official OOS on NDC.

Lmao at them hitting shelves

I remember when the 1s came out, me and homeboy would make fun of a dude who  wore 1s to school....  But i was in the 2nd or 3rd grade
laugh.gif

Last edited:
The thread has been saying sitting because they didn't immediately sell out.
Some even predicted they would be on shelves everywhere days after the releases.
I keep forgetting how folks nowadays say sitting is not selling out immedietely. Took a few hours for the official OOS on NDC.

Lmao at them hitting shelves

Yea I mean a lot of the delay with selling out is due to checkout issues or website throttling but dudes don't think about that.

1985 checking in. 30 for 30!
I hated Jordan throughout my childhood. Killed the 92 knicks. We would have gone all the way that year

Last edited:
Born in '74 here. Sold my Star Wars toys at a garage sale to buy the Black/Red Jordan 1. My mom thought the shoes were too expensive but I had to have them. Lived in Michigan at the time (moved to So. Cal 28 years ago) and went to see Jordan play a few times as a kid. Also got to see him play at the Forum against Magic when Magic came out of retirement in '96. Been collecting Jordans since that first pair though!

It all depends on the store. One FTL I called said they won't do discounts, but the other two FTL's that I happened to win the raffle did so I was lucky. Not every store is the same when It comes to that.
Got it.  Thanks for the tip.  Bought many shoes from this FTL but never for a release so this should be interesting.  

Back
Top Bottom