Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

I like the look of the 72s better than the gammas..but after multiple wears...that 72 white sole will most likely yellow n get dirty n kill the look of it. Beat up gammas don't look the sweetest..but vs beat up 72s..the gammas should hold up better

Do people beast for the gammas now or something? I remember alot of dislike for them when they dropped, myself included

Personally always liked the gammas I have more of those than these 72-10s. Gammas weren't difficult to buy, neither are these

Personally always liked the gammas I have more of those than these 72-10s. Gammas weren't difficult to buy, neither are these
Yep I really liked the gamma 11s colorway when they dropped.  Would like to understand how many people based their hate on the cw because of hype or because they truly didnt like

nthat.gif

Can somebody that has these in hand point out what aspects of the shoe make these worth $220 for men's, $160 for GS, and $90 for a mutha%÷¤$@& pair of preschools :smh:

Yep I really liked the gamma 11s colorway when they dropped.  Would like to understand how many people based their hate on the cw because of hype or because they truly didnt like
Most folks claimed not to like the shoe cause it wasnt a og colorway, but truth be told I can name a few retro plus colorways that look better than og.

Didnt you say you werent even planning on copping these the other day? :lol:
I think he says this for EVERY SINGLE release.  EVERY SINGLE one like it's clock worth.  

What releases? :Rollin other than 1's I don't cop ****

Said I wanted these but depending on funds (just got a new car this morning actually) plus Christmas present, didn't really wanna go through the hassle of waiting and trying to cop

Ended up copping easy, any other question?

Flexing like Arnold with that 132....something tells me if I knew how so cheap it might get me killed.

Can somebody that has these in hand point out what aspects of the shoe make these worth $220 for men's, $160 for GS, and $90 for a mutha%÷¤$@& pair of preschools :smh:

According to Yahoo! Finance the price of rubber for the soles and shoelaces have went up 28% in the last fiscal quarter.

How did you get this price fam?

Are we really still asking how people who paid nearly 100 less got their pairs so cheap??

Its Jordan XI, its Christmas time, and theres still hype come this time of year. Nike and JB know it will still sell. Just like $500 packs sell out and those $300 PSNYs and $400 Pinnacles

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom