Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

I remember the day Bias died, I was watching ESPN and they did a breaking news flash.... Way before the days of SN Live all day ( even though it's really not ).... Dude was snorting raw uncut powder...

Didn't get a call and haven't been online but I just got home from runnin errands and decided to try my luck. I just copped my sz from Foot Locker in a few clicks.

Thankfully I buy for myself and not to flip or else I would be SOL and down $220 :lol:

I said I was out earlier.....but ya boy got hungry!!! Eastbay otw size 12 whewww. I debated all day bc of the price but had to Yolo after coppin cybers aquas then maroons. I'm so full I will be g00d till I catch the flu

Picked up my ftl 11.5 raffle win about an hour ago...dude offered me $300 before i could walk out the mall...couldn't turn it down figured enough of these around to cop again for retail...hope I don't regret it lol

Picked up my ftl 11.5 raffle win about an hour ago...dude offered me $300 before i could walk out the mall...couldn't turn it down figured enough of these around to cop again for retail...hope I don't regret it lol

The FTL family still has them, some ppl have gotten pairs with in the last 15 mins

I'd say that was a smart decision. They're still on FNL, so you just made about $75.

This is the 3rd $200+ shoe I've bought this week on top of 3 flyknits and a pair of chucks 
laugh.gif
. Need to relax, not trying to dip into my savings account.

Last edited:
everyone is saying high supply, but I am just not seeing it I went 1/14 with raffles and online is a struggle but possible. I feel like they are more than normal, but not crazy available.
650k pairs.

Seriously I don't know what it is with my luck and this stinkin' raffle B.S. that they do in stores. I had 24 raffle tickets PLUS multiple online entries at Shiekh and I failed to score one single mfk'n pair.

Now I have to waste more of my damn time to go to HOH at 6pm, where I'll probably be disappointed.

You still won't catch me coppin' off a reseller though.
que tamaneo

Gammas n 71-10s,  I like them both evenly. (Never had gammas)

But since 71-10s seemed more produced, Gammas has the bump on value.

Seriously I don't know what it is with my luck and this stinkin' raffle B.S. that they do in stores. I had 24 raffle tickets PLUS multiple online entries at Shiekh and I failed to score one single mfk'n pair.

Now I have to waste more of my damn time to go to HOH at 6pm, where I'll probably be disappointed.

You still won't catch me coppin' off a reseller though.

Some people are selling for like $30-40 over retail. Ur already willing to spend 240...275 won't kill u.

I know im bout to get flammed but these are the best looking 11 to me and i own all of them.

This colorway is one of the best. I have/had every high XI colorway. Concords are epic, best basketball shoe ever made. Playoffs for many are tops. I'd put these ahead of cool greys and gammas. The gammas I think are hugely underrated though. I'd like these better with the sole being black as opposed to white.

Back
Top Bottom