Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

Concorde were GOAT for me but after owning all color ways...

Have to say space jams are the dopest by far

Hey guys who usually order through NDC. How often do they overstock on their website and cancel orders. I ordered the bred 1.5s on there just a few weeks ago and they ended up canceling my order. SMH. They weren't even that hot of a shoe. I got my order in on NDC this morning but now I am worried they're gonna end up just canceling my order again. 

Come back to the thread for a quick read thru, and I see somebody decided Cool Greys are at the bottom of the 'flyest 11' list :rofl:
Somebody post the pic of MJ wearing these when he played for the Wiz :nthat:

Come back to the thread for a quick read thru, and I see somebody decided Cool Greys are at the bottom of the 'flyest 11' list
roll.gif

Somebody post the pic of MJ wearing these when he played for the Wiz
nthat.gif
I still don't like the look of the shoe. We were ranking them on looks alone (at least I was)

Come back to the thread for a quick read thru, and I see somebody decided Cool Greys are at the bottom of the 'flyest 11' list :rofl:
Somebody post the pic of MJ wearing these when he played for the Wiz :nthat:

Imo, the re-release of the Cool Grey ruined their rep, so I can see why that person ranked them that way...

The colors of the original with that purplish hue :smokin

Last edited:
My favorite XI is still my 95 Concords b/c they are soo heavy and awesome. After that any concords will due lol.

I know I said this before, but I just can't get over it. 

I keep trying these on and wearing them around the house. 

These are an INSTANT classic.

The quality on these are amazing, it's a very well made shoe.

These things are FIRE on feet.

***Pics do not do these justice***

I was worried about the glitter from the pics, but in person it's not anywhere near what I thought it would be after seeing pics.

:smh:

Playoff 11's>

Seriously!!

i can't believe people are tired of the Bred 11s just because "thats everyones goto sneaker". Soooo if/when JB re-issues the Space Jams next Xmas, is that going to lose its value also??

I have my space jams already, i could careless if they get re-released Xmas of 2016, I'm still going to love my pair. Matter of fact that would save me the hassle and money i would spend trying to get these.

I think thats the problem with the younger sneaker heads, the have absolutely no connection with the shoes they're buying. Its like they're just doing it to keep up with "pop culture" and trends.

Seriously!!

i can't believe people are tired of the Bred 11s just because "thats everyones goto sneaker". Soooo if/when JB re-issues the Space Jams next Xmas, is that going to lose its value also??

I have my space jams already, i could careless if they get re-released Xmas of 2016, I'm still going to love my pair. Matter of fact that would save me the hassle and money i would spend trying to get these.

I think thats the problem with the younger sneaker heads, the have absolutely no connection with the shoes they're buying. Its like they're just doing it to keep up with "pop culture" and trends.
I have a connection with the Play-offs , I watched him win the finals in those bad boys. MJ is / was my favorite player. I hope they re release them a million more times

That being said, I was talking about the look of a shoe. I like what this shoe represents and how it looks. If MJ wore garbage bags on his feet I wouldn't spend $200 on them

just because I watched him play in them. 

Hey guys who usually order through NDC. How often do they overstock on their website and cancel orders. I ordered the bred 1.5s on there just a few weeks ago and they ended up canceling my order. SMH. They weren't even that hot of a shoe. I got my order in on NDC this morning but now I am worried they're gonna end up just canceling my order again. 

Not very often TBH. I am super surprised they cancelled those 1.5's on you. Unless you ordered multiple to the same address with the same info ETC (if there is a limit when the s *** was released.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom