Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

Hey guys who usually order through NDC. How often do they overstock on their website and cancel orders. I ordered the bred 1.5s on there just a few weeks ago and they ended up canceling my order. SMH. They weren't even that hot of a shoe. I got my order in on NDC this morning but now I am worried they're gonna end up just canceling my order again. 
Not that often. I've personally never got a cancellation from NDC or any of my friends. But I've heard of stories, not many though.

Not sure whats up with my villa order. Shows completed in paypal but never got an email confirm

Anyone else?

Last edited:
Hey guys who usually order through NDC. How often do they overstock on their website and cancel orders. I ordered the bred 1.5s on there just a few weeks ago and they ended up canceling my order. SMH. They weren't even that hot of a shoe. I got my order in on NDC this morning but now I am worried they're gonna end up just canceling my order again. 

Never had them cancel an order

What's funny is how few will remember how available there were/are on release day.

3 years from now, they'll be "heat." I always trip out about that.

Having said that, these are INSTANT FAVS.

JB has so many options for 11s that we may not even get Space Jams for years to come. Seein those hornet 11s and Georgetown 11s makes me think they can hold Jams off for a long while...

JB has so many options for 11s that we may not even get Space Jams for years to come. Seein those hornet 11s and Georgetown 11s makes me think they can hold Jams off for a long while...
I hope the Space Jams release next year, that year was actually the year I went on hiatus from copping J's. If I would have hung in there for like 7 more months I would have them lol.

Yeah they're OOS on EB/Champs/FTL. Let's you add to cart, but then immediately removes them if you try to check out.

I bought both the breds and the solar 1.5s. The solars came but they were sitting but they cancelled my bred order. I was surprised too. 

1 - Concords
2 - Space Jams
2 - Black/Red
3 - Gammas
3 - 72-10s
4 - Columbia

Hard to put them in order honestly, they're all sexy :pimp:

Last edited:

Yes because they all share the same inventory / wear house. (minus Champs I think)

Why not footlocker.com has then chilling?
Sometimes it's a false hope. It shows sizes available , but when you check out it takes it out of your cart and says OOS
Yup. Like this.  That's why I asked if you can check out  Screenshot sent to me by my brother in LA a few hours ago.
Yep. I just tried for SNG's and it goes to OOS on check out. My bad.
mean.gif

Space jams are just like the 72s only difference color on the JUMPMAN and obviously the sparkling on the patten leather but looks very similar...something about the concord N bred playoffs man I can't see anything over them

Seriously!!

i can't believe people are tired of the Bred 11s just because "thats everyones goto sneaker". Soooo if/when JB re-issues the Space Jams next Xmas, is that going to lose its value also??

I have my space jams already, i could careless if they get re-released Xmas of 2016, I'm still going to love my pair. Matter of fact that would save me the hassle and money i would spend trying to get these.

I think thats the problem with the younger sneaker heads, the have absolutely no connection with the shoes they're buying. Its like they're just doing it to keep up with "pop culture" and trends.
who needs a connection to like a shoe?.....age has nothing to do with it.....some folks get tired of things over time

Not very often TBH. I am super surprised they cancelled those 1.5's on you. Unless you ordered multiple to the same address with the same info ETC (if there is a limit when the s *** was released.
I bought both the bred and solar 1.5s. The solars came but they cancelled the bred order. I was surprised too. 

Back
Top Bottom