Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

IMO 1>11>4>3>6>13>5>7 Interestingly this is also the exact order in quantities I have of each of each pairs. MY I repeat my grails of each: Bred 1, Concord, Black cement 4, WC88, Infrared, Flints, Black Metallic, YOTR. And yes I have or had most.

I don't know what's wrong with some of y'all. It must be that in hand hype because

1. Space Jam ( only opinion )

2. Concord

The rest is debatable but I don't see 72-10's being better than Space Jams. Blasphemous

Something to think about but this depends on the product being manufactured so it varies per industry: When you increase production of a specific product, you use more raw material, you increase sourcing, sometimes you may even also increase the quality of materials used depending on the product, and labor costs/staffing also increase. When this happens, manufacturers generally increase pricing to cover overhead costs because output has gone up.

Sorry but these comments are not correct. Overheads decrease with volume, not the other way around.

If any of you are ever in Oregon, PM me and I'll show you in person at a factory.

What should people do with their shoes?

Do you cop not to wear? I don't understand your hate :lol:
I just said absolutely wear your shoes, and that I dislike the uniformity of it all a few posts back. I also said it's just how I feel about it.

Umm ok lol
I don't know what's wrong with some of y'all. It must be that in hand hype because

1. Space Jam ( only opinion )
2. Concord
The rest is debatable but I don't see 72-10's being better than Space Jams. Blasphemous

Space Jams and Concords are both too overrated.

Breds
Columbias
Gammas
7210s
CG
Jams
Concord

Space jams are being slandered?? Y'all are so backwards on NT. Y'all was expecting them to re-release this year and are talking about getting them next year

how yall can rank the dmp over the concord is beyond me... they are actually overrated imo... the jumpman wasnt sewn and the worst thing about the shoe is it started a trend of backwards jumpmans :smh:

IMO 1>11>4>3>6>13>5>7 Interestingly this is also the exact order in quantities I have of each of each pairs. MY I repeat my grails of each: Bred 1, Concord, Black cement 4, WC88, Infrared, Flints, Black Metallic, YOTR. And yes I have or had most.
Not talking about what model you think is the best but what model is most popular. 11's 3's 4's 5's and then 1's. Before y'all say 1's are ahead of those, How many people do you see with Bred's, Royal's, SBB's, Fragment's on? Yeah 1's have a lot of hype, but in terms of how many people wear them 3's, 4's and 5's take that cake bruh.

Space has are the only release I lined up for and would do again. Aesthetically, they go with so many different things.

Something to think about but this depends on the product being manufactured so it varies per industry: When you increase production of a specific product, you use more raw material, you increase sourcing, sometimes you may even also increase the quality of materials used depending on the product, and labor costs/staffing also increase. When this happens, manufacturers generally increase pricing to cover overhead costs because output has gone up.

Typically though, increased demand is the driving force behind rising prices.
When the volume of production increases, the cost of production decreases

Last edited:
...?

I had the OG concords and own the 01 Jams

How old are you?

26. You?

:lol:

You must be young.

If people are rating them based on how many people have them thsts one thing.

I rate them based on the history of MJ wearing the best sneaker of all time. All opinion, doesn't even make sense to argue.

I rate them on which ones I like the most.... Not hype :wink:

the slander for space jams smh.

I hope yall same dudes feel that way when they get released again lol

A remastered pair I can actually wear without my feet hurting after an hour would be great

Last edited:
Sorry but these comments are not correct. Overheads decrease with volume, not the other way around.

If any of you are ever in Oregon, PM me and I'll show you in person at a factory.
I disagree with you partly: it depends on the product you are manufacturing. In a manufacturing industry, there are way too many cost drivers that affect pricing. There are:

1. Direct labor

2. indirect manufacturing costs that include the number of machine set ups

3. # of engineering change orders

4. customer demand for quality inspections

5. handling and storage

6. the number of changing components in the units produced

7. # of production machine hours, which at times can be variable

Also, changes in leadership can lead to changes in strategy and shifts in the allocation of resources, all of which can affect overhead both positively and negatively. What industry do you work in?

Last edited:
JB can make the 1s a GR and they still be at $160. These stupid excuses you all are giving is the same ones you'll be complaining and b*tching about if JB actually did raise the price.

I think JB only made 1s limited so they could make 1s a hot ticket item that retailers would be fighting to get especially after the 1s from 2007-12 were sitting and not even being ordered by many retailers.

Don't fall for the hype, the folks at JB have degrees in finesse and some of y'all don't even realize it

Umm ok lol
Space Jams and Concords are both too overrated.

Breds
Columbias
Gammas
7210s
CG
Jams
Concord
Bred's I don't rate to highly only because I don't like the brightness of the red on the outsole, But that's just opinion and I respect their place so they're top 5.

Columbia's yellowed horribly but were good.

Legend Blue's felt cheap to me but if they had a mesh or tumbled upper, Grails.

Gammas Top 5

72-10's not bad at all but only come close to being Top 5

Cool Grey's, Clean.

Space Jam's undeniable Top 3

Concord's undeniable Top 3 

List

1. Space Jam/Concord

3. Bred's

4. Cool Greys

5th is debatable. But ain't no way 72-10's top any of those 4

Back
Top Bottom