Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

This is what happened to me a few weeks ago when I ordered on NDC for the first time in a long time. So now I am all nervous lol. 

Honestly, i'm more than happy to see these sit (kinda). Every year, I would hear about how the 11s dropped, and some mall got run over, or some teenager died. Somebody would make the news for licking their shoes, etc etc. Glad that I was able to eat, along with most anyone else. Basically, if you really wanted a pair, you got it, 

rizzbanks rizzbanks Congrats. Enjoy them well[emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Awesome. Welcome to NT :smokin

Good one bro! It never hurts to ask. You always be surprised if you get lucky and someone returns a pair here and there. 

Wow glad to see how it worked out for you.  

Good looks bros. :smokin:smokin

I thought these were a nice additiond to the family
Repp'd Love the collection man. I like your 11 low collection you posted during the black / red low release.

You should cop a second pair of 72-10's and give those Playoffs a new home. 
nthat.gif

Hey fellas long time lurker. Made this account last year but never really got to post anything. Been blessed this year new job, child so it's been busy. Anyway I ended up not being able to cop online due to doing overtime during the drops and I get horrible cell reception at my work location. Hardly any stores around me carry a size 14 so online is my go too. I figured I would hit on a restock down the line. I decided to go out to the mall today to do some holiday shopping for the fam. Ended up going to fnl to see about unclaimed pairs. Associate told me they only had one pair left a size 14!!!! I copped with the quickness. Pair is flawless. Really pleased with my purchase. And glad to be apart of this forum. Have a safe holiday season guys.
Repp'd Congrats on the pickup. Welcome back to NT.

space jams
you're right they came out a few months before....but they were the first cw to not really be associated with bulls colors....now if nike wants to be different they could release the Space Jams again but with the Legend Blue bottom

Last edited:
Gamma's are the pointless cw out of the mid's. They have no significance what so ever.

The Cool Greys are a nice colorway, but these are done so well and may go down as a really nice retro +. The Gammas and these have little significance if the point is the MJ wore them. The Pantones are a complete joke. Pantone is a system for color matching (ex. Pantone 257 is a shade of purple) so the term is silly to begin with.

The Gammas are slept on a bit but the only all black XI with a black midsole.

nike cancelled my wife's discounted 4.5 :/

The dreaded cancellation. Last time I had something cancelled, I ended up Pantone-less.

nike cancelled my wife's discounted 4.5 :/
Uh oh! Sorry to hear fam.

I hope my pair doesn't get canceled since I haven't received a shipping email yet :\

yea it sucks. glad i kept her pair i got locally. said OOS which is crazy.

Back
Top Bottom