Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

I'm sitting here a day later pissed off that I bought these for $70 retail for my son who is in infants smh 
mad.gif

Has everyone forgotten how uncomfortable the '09 Space Jams were? 
Exactly. As much as I love my Space Jams at the very top of the list, they are the most uncomfortable 11's in my stash.  My pinky toe gets destroyed within 15 mins of walking.  Just sad since I want to rock them way more often but can't

Yessir. I didn't get the email yet but checked the order status and got the shipping info from there. Check your order status. Most likely it updated to "shipped"

Mine stuck on preparing to ship. I used my Card that billing address is different than shipping . Am in trouble ?

So fnl cancelled my order which I was fine with but now they sent me a shipping confirmation.

Last edited:
Hey fellas long time lurker. Made this account last year but never really got to post anything. Been blessed this year new job, child so it's been busy. Anyway I ended up not being able to cop online due to doing overtime during the drops and I get horrible cell reception at my work location. Hardly any stores around me carry a size 14 so online is my go too. I figured I would hit on a restock down the line. I decided to go out to the mall today to do some holiday shopping for the fam. Ended up going to fnl to see about unclaimed pairs. Associate told me they only had one pair left a size 14!!!! I copped with the quickness. Pair is flawless. Really pleased with my purchase. And glad to be apart of this forum. Have a safe holiday season guys.

View media item 1827028

Hey fellas long time lurker. Made this account last year but never really got to post anything. Been blessed this year new job, child so it's been busy. Anyway I ended up not being able to cop online due to doing overtime during the drops and I get horrible cell reception at my work location. Hardly any stores around me carry a size 14 so online is my go too. I figured I would hit on a restock down the line. I decided to go out to the mall today to do some holiday shopping for the fam. Ended up going to fnl to see about unclaimed pairs. Associate told me they only had one pair left a size 14!!!! I copped with the quickness. Pair is flawless. Really pleased with my purchase. And glad to be apart of this forum. Have a safe holiday season guys.
Wow glad to see how it worked out for you.  

Ordered online from Nike yesterday...it was showing up in my my orders....now nothing is showing up in my orders and I haven't gotten an e-mail.

They already took the money out of my account to.

Has this happened to anyone else? This is my first time ordering online with Nike.

Good one bro! It never hurts to ask. You always be surprised if you get lucky and someone returns a pair here and there. 

All of my XI's are size 13.

A shop near where my parents live has a size 14 available for sale.

Is there going to be a huge difference in that size 14? Trying to decide if get these or gamble on restocks.

Ordered online from Nike yesterday...it was showing up in my my orders....now nothing is showing up in my orders and I haven't gotten an e-mail.

Has this happened to anyone else? This is my first time ordering online with Nike.
Log off your Nike account and close your browser. Re-open link in new browser. Log back in and your order should pull up.

Last edited:

Awesome. Welcome to NT 
smokin.gif

That happened to me but don't worry about it, just check your order # and it should show up for you.

Back
Top Bottom