Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

Eastbay must've put up sizes online that were out of stock from phone orders. Placed an order and got cancelled immediately

Does anyone actually still need these? I got a "reraffle" call yesterday saying I re-won the raffle I wanted to pickup another size. I didn't bother to, but had to go to a couple malls in Orlando and both still had pairs sitting on display and asked me what size, we have most sizes left. Happy to see pairs are sitting and the people who need them are actually able to cop. 

Eastbay must've put up sizes online that were out of stock from phone orders. Placed an order and got cancelled immediately
How many did you order? 
laugh.gif

Does anyone actually still need these? I got a "reraffle" call yesterday saying I re-won the raffle I wanted to pickup another size. I didn't bother to, but had to go to a couple malls in Orlando and both still had pairs sitting on display and asked me what size, we have most sizes left. Happy to see pairs are sitting and the people who need them are actually able to cop. 

Yes. People missed out.

The second on eastbay. My first pair still at the ready to ship status
Might want to try footlocker. I know on the legend blues, depending on the rep, they were checking to see if I had a previous order. Even the patone pack the rep told me over the phone that I had a previous order and he will not place it. For some reason depending on the rep they are strict on one per person on holiday 11s. I just try footlocker phone order later that day and it went through.

Last edited:
@Zero23can you give some the mall names if you could. Im trying to score off a phone order.
Knowing these stores, they wont do phone orders for Retro J's. But you can try? Fashion Square, Florida Mall.

I'm heading to the mall to enter Yzy 750 raffles later today. I can see what they have left. I went really late yesterday and there were sizes still there. 

Really surprised at how easy these were to get online. Compared to recent 11 releases anyways. I wasn't even planning to cop but logged onto NDC and got thru pretty easy. They are on the way.

Yes. People missed out.

Last edited:
I can't believe how easy this release was... I was panicking at first bc I needed to secure a few family members sizes & I end up getting 6 pair in total for my entire fam in a matter of 30min of 7am on Saturday, no hassles at all! Two 9.5s, a 15, 10, 6 & 8C. It even bugged me out how Toddler sizes were being raffles & now on every site literally GS, PS & TD are just sitting. Like this was totally unheard of back when I was a youngster in the late 90s early 2000s... Times are changing [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

Last edited:

Really surprised at how easy these were to get online. Compared to recent 11 releases anyways. I wasn't even planning to cop but logged onto NDC and got thru pretty easy. They are on the way.
Looks like they just made more of them this year finally. People were being killed in recent years plus the chaos. I am glad they made more. This is how it should be. The person in FTL told me they made 750k pairs this year compared to 500k but it must be more. I hope they keep it this way for future releases. It became such a hassle before dealing with resellers and things selling out instantly online.

Got my shipment confirmation from Nike yesterday. Looks like they upgraded to a day earlier on their shipments which is expected to arrive on the 17th instead of the 18th. My cousin will be happy.

I was able to pick up mine, my wife's and my daughter's pair this past weekend. Looks much better in person. I didn't notice a gold Jumpan sticker in my pair but my wife's and my toddler ones had a gold Jumpman sticker. 8)

Knowing these stores, they wont do phone orders for Retro J's. But you can try? Fashion Square, Florida Mall.

I'm heading to the mall to enter Yzy 750 raffles later today. I can see what they have left. I went really late yesterday and there were sizes still there. 
what stores you entering the raffle for fam?

For those saying these are sitting that may be holding true for smaller sizes but not for larger sizes.

I have called at least 20 stores and have come across 2 size 14's. Not a single pair in size 13 which is what I'm wanting.

Business is all about maximizing your profits. I'm sure JB got tired of seeing their money go to resellers instead of themselves. So they probably decided to make more shoes to satisfy consumers so they could take your money instead of it going to the resellers. I'm sure this has been said just like everything else, just tired of seeing people say they can't believe it was so easy. Where have you been all year? other than the Chi. & SBB 1's and limited shoes, all gr's have been easy to obtain this year. Should've seen it coming.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom