Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

Knowing these stores, they wont do phone orders for Retro J's. But you can try? Fashion Square, Florida Mall.

I'm heading to the mall to enter Yzy 750 raffles later today. I can see what they have left. I went really late yesterday and there were sizes still there. 
what stores you entering the raffle for fam?
HOH and Champs right now. I'm waiting to get final confirmation that they're doing raffle because nothing posted up yet but I know they have em. Curious if Adidas Store will have them in stock too.

Then again, I don't know why I bother. We all know these raffle pairs guna get backdoored. 

Does anyone actually still need these? I got a "reraffle" call yesterday saying I re-won the raffle I wanted to pickup another size. I didn't bother to, but had to go to a couple malls in Orlando and both still had pairs sitting on display and asked me what size, we have most sizes left. Happy to see pairs are sitting and the people who need them are actually able to cop. 
I need a 11.5. I got some people in Orlando that can probably cop for me.

Does anyone actually still need these? I got a "reraffle" call yesterday saying I re-won the raffle I wanted to pickup another size. I didn't bother to, but had to go to a couple malls in Orlando and both still had pairs sitting on display and asked me what size, we have most sizes left. Happy to see pairs are sitting and the people who need them are actually able to cop. 
I need a 11.5. I got some people in Orlando that can probably cop for me.
I was called for size 8.5. I personally saw sizes up to 10.5 but can't confirm 11.5 bc I didn't ask for anything that large.

Just woke up and checked my email, still no confirmation for shipping from nike. And for some reason my order isn't showing on my acc...so I called nike asking what's going on, they told me not to worry and I should get shipping confirmation later today and the shoes should be shipped by Friday the 18th. Any 1 having same issue?

Just woke up and checked my email, still no confirmation for shipping from nike. And for some reason my order isn't showing on my acc...so I called nike asking what's going on, they told me not to worry and I should get shipping confirmation later today and the shoes should be shipped by Friday the 18th. Any 1 having same issue?
NDC does this for some reason you have to log out and log back into your account in order to see your orders. It's pretty stupid. 

I have at least one pair for sure coming wednesday..   the rest can take their time  
nerd.gif

HOH and Champs right now. I'm waiting to get final confirmation that they're doing raffle because nothing posted up yet but I know they have em. Curious if Adidas Store will have them in stock too.
Then again, I don't know why I bother. We all know these raffle pairs guna get backdoored. 
Yeah I was thinking about stopping by but probably won't win :smh:

Florida mall right ?

I know I been complaining about no shipping info on my NDC pair but if anyone located in Chicago., Nikestore in downtown has plenty of sizes available for these. Scooped up 2nd pair just now

I know I been complaining about no shipping info on my NDC pair but if anyone located in Chicago., Nikestore in downtown has plenty of sizes available for these. Scooped up 2nd pair just now
damn are these really sitting in Nikestores in major cities? crazy. Never thought that would happen with 11 holiday releases. We've entered new territory here folks.

damn are these really sitting in Nikestores in major cities? crazy. Never thought that would happen with 11 holiday releases. We've entered new territory here folks.
It's not new, It's just going back to the way things were before the hype. 
nthat.gif

Business is all about maximizing your profits. I'm sure JB got tired of seeing their money go to resellers instead of themselves. So they probably decided to make more shoes to satisfy consumers so they could take your money instead of it going to the resellers. I'm sure this has been said just like everything else, just tired of seeing people say they can't believe it was so easy. Where have you been all year? other than the Chi. & SBB 1's and limited shoes, all gr's have been easy to obtain this year. Should've seen it coming.

While I definitely agree they are thinking this, from a business standpoint they still have to keep some releases more limited than others. If they keep releasing the quantities they do, people(hypebeast) will eventually die out and unfortunately for us their business model is predicated on this. So they have to figure out a balance between the two. From a business standpoint, they love the chaos and demand their shoes bring because of how hard they are to get sometimes, and how it keeps so many people coming back for more. For me, I loved how easy the past few releases were to get. Im definitely a proponent of them making unusually large quantities. I love that I didnt have to stress about getting the Maroon VI, my all time favorite shoe. Not too long ago, it wouldve been a more limited release, similar to the NA Jordan III white/Cement.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom