Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

If y'all trying to wear something that makes you stand out and be unique, then these ain't for y'all.

Last edited:

Nah, I was disgusted that the mall was full of people wearing them that it looked like a security guard convention. Get it straight.
I tried to tell him 
mean.gif
Yeah, solo has you covered world don't worry about it

My dude had too many juice boxes today and is on a sugar high and just spewing off thoughts.

Last edited:
Re-read what you wrote and ask yourself if you were repeating that to any educated person if that would make sense verbatim.
It would, your reading comprehension must be remedial levels. If you couldn't have understood that reply by now your IQ is below 100.

These are Air Jordan retros we talking about, basically everyone wears them so what's the fuzz about. There is no exclusivity in wearing Jordan's. People need to focus on more serious matters.

the space jams in general is a great shoe... but the 09 pair was straight garbage... the terrible quality and bad fit couldnt save the shoe for me... and as much as i liked the shoe i had to sell it and not keep it for looks alone...so if they do retro these again i would be thrilled... still got my 01 pair for now

Last edited:
I don't understand how that's bad though. You encourage people to be sheep and followers and wear what everyone else is wearing? ijs 
tired.gif
He got mad cause people were wearing there shoes, and i found that a little crazy that's all

These are Air Jordan retros we talking about, basically everyone wears them so what's the fuzz about. There is no exclusivity in wearing Jordan's. People need to focus on more serious matters.
Hold that edit.

Last edited:
the space jams in general is a great shoe... but the 09 pair was straight garbage... the terrible quality and bad fit couldnt save the shoe for me... and as much as i liked the shoe i had to sell it and not keep it for looks alone

Last edited:
Think i'll just wait ill 2017 for a remastered space jam then cash out on a yellowed one. Better off getting the 72-10s!

My dude had too many juice boxes today and is on a sugar high and just spewing off thoughts.
Yoooo Lmao I just came down from a Sugar High. I've been offline for 4 hours Damn Mike & Ike's raised my blood sugar really bad and I passed out :smh:

the space jams in general is a great shoe... but the 09 pair was straight garbage... the terrible quality and bad fit couldnt save the shoe for me... and as much as i liked the shoe i had to sell it and not keep it for looks alone...so if they do retro these again i would be thrilled... still got my 01 pair for now
Definitely agree with this sentiment. Every time I wore my '09 pair my feet would ache and that's why I've only worn them probably 5 times. I'm gonna start using them more casually then break them in for on-court use. Don't want them to become a waste of money not being used for their sole purpose haha.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom