Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

Next year's Holiday 11 release is most likely going to be a throw away color way like the Gammas are. So most likely going to pass. Gonna have to wait for 2017 Space Jams to go along side Space Jam 2 and whatever LeBron Space Jam shoe they make.

Whered you Get that info?

Cuz they have been rotating retro + and OG colors for about 4 years now.........

So I went to footlocker to try a size 11 but they didn't have it I told the dude I bought them online but I'm a sz 11.5 or 12 so I just wanna try something in an 11 to see if they'll fit me.so he gave me the future lows and they fit fine do you guys think the future lows can mimic the 72 10s????

These look better in person :smokin

The only thing that I'm worried about is the jumpman peeling off down the line :lol:

Last edited:
Quick question for all of you. How do you all fee that these were easy to get ? Be honest , happy or kind of disappointing because literally everybody was able to scoop these up? Me personally I'm happy these were available to everybody
I'm pleased. I just hope no one is rocking theirs when I'm rocking mines.

laugh.gif

one dude in here said he was disgusted that everybody had these 
He meant disgusted as in everyone was wearing the exact same thing at the exact same time. Not that everyone got a pair.

2017 is the 20th anniversary of the Space Jam movie. That's when the next Space Jam 11 retro "remastered" release is going to happen. Also, Space Jam 2 is tentatively scheduled to release in 2017 in the summer or holiday season.

Last edited:
Next year's Holiday 11 release is most likely going to be a throw away color way like the Gammas are. So most likely going to pass. Gonna have to wait for 2017 Space Jams to go along side Space Jam 2 and whatever LeBron Space Jam shoe they make.
And what is this based off? 
laugh.gif

Space Jams are classic, but they really got the 72-10s right (speaking of which, there has got to be a better nick name for these because 72-10 is too much work to type)

Let's put it this way, if they sat people in a room with a pair of Space Jams and asked them what can they do to improve on them - what do you think people would say? For me, I'd say make the uppers a more sturdy material. The tumbled leather upper is so damn sexy. I wouldn't suggest to mess with the patent leather but what they did, with the speckled shine, I like it. Not too dull not too flashy. The only thing is the icey soles will eventually yellow but while they are icey they look fresh with the white mid-sole. Everyone I've seen who've worn these has said they're so much more 'wearable' now because of the leather uppers.

And what is this based off? :lol:
Just remember 2 years from now that I told you the news about the Space Jam 11's in 2017. Going to be a special 20th anniversary release so expect it to be some special package with of course a price hike/premium price. Nike/Jordan will definitely do a theme for multiple shoe models.

Last edited:
Space Jams are classic, but they really got the 72-10s right (speaking of which, there has got to be a better nick name for these because 72-10 is too much work to type)

Let's put it this way, if they sat people in a room with a pair of Space Jams and asked them what can they do to improve on them - what do you think people would say? For me, I'd say make the uppers a more sturdy material. The tumbled leather upper is so damn sexy. I wouldn't suggest to mess with the patent leather but what they did, with the speckled shine, I like it. Not too dull not too flashy. The only thing is the icey soles will eventually yellow but while they are icey they look fresh with the white mid-sole. Everyone I've seen who've worn these has said they're so much more 'wearable' now because of the leather uppers.
Just call em the Record 11's or Team 11's since they represent the best team ever with best regular season record.

2017 is the 20th anniversary of the Space Jam movie. That's when the next Space Jam 11 retro "remastered" release is going to happen. Also, Space Jam 2 is tentatively scheduled to release in 2017 in the summer or holiday season.

When JB remasters them, you think they'll replace the blue accents with concord purple?

Huh? They were originally a basketball shoe so why would someone say add tumbled leather to a space jam? WTF? lmao even though they still are pairs like this are a lot more lifestyle and in no dam are they anywhere near space jams, The hype really is insane for in hand releases.

Huh? They were originally a basketball shoe so why would someone say add tumbled leather to a space jam? WTF? lmao even though they still are pairs like this are a lot more lifestyle and in no dam are they anywhere near space jams, The hype really is insane for in hand releases.

Try that again in coherent sentences.

Just remember 2 years from now that I told you the news about the Space Jam 11's in 2017. Going to be a special 20th anniversary release so expect it to be some special package with of course a price hike/premium price. Nike/Jordan will definitely do a theme for multiple shoe models.
Based off what you said for the anniversary the release seems logical, But saying Jordan was gonna make another new colorway next year instead of releasing Cool Grey's was questionable.

Back
Top Bottom