Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

Ehh, got another gametime decision. I picked up the maroons last week for my sister's christmas present, but now she's been dropping a lot of hints that she wants these too. She's been asking my mom (who barely budged on buying the maroons lol, had to beg her) could she gets these and now we don't know what we should do.

Will I return the 6s and get these or just let her be, I would hate if I make the wrong decision and she ends up not liking anything. It's my last christmas with the family before I leave so it really doesn't matter what I want.
Why don't you just ask her straight up. Doesn't mean you're going to get them for her. If anything, she should be happy with the 6s already lol.

Never understood why people have to cringe, insert shields and do all this excessive stuff to their shoes.  If it bothers people that much, just get a second pair.  The best you can do is wipe it, but trying to saran the sole and put steel toe inserts is stupid.
Yeah, the amount of effort to make sure a pair of shoes doesn't crease or get scratched or whatever, is amazing. 

I know you spent money on them, but damn. They're shoes!

Why don't you just ask her straight up. Doesn't mean you're going to get them for her. If anything, she should be happy with the 6s already lol.
Was trying to avoid that so she wouldn't even get a hint of her getting anything she wanted, but that's not a bad idea. Appreciate the advice, gonna slip it in tommorow lol

How can anyone wear a size 9 - 12? Won't that kill your feet, unless you are a true size 9 and then you would be tripping all over the place with how big a 12 would fit lol
I had some guy on a Facebook group said he wears size 9-11 because all Jordan's fit differently. Lol. I said ok and sold him my stuff.

No1 wants your gonna miss out I carted and brought right now they have restocked size 9.5 on FL don't sleep on this you can buy multiple pairs

Yeah they look pretty milky, I don't think they look bad like that though. However, I get it you spent good money on these, you can probably still find them if you call for phone orders and just return these.

I wonder if sea glow will work on these lol.

I didn't even notice anything wrong until someone pointed it out. Yellowing soles? I should go check my pair now lol. But regardless, like someone said some people like it that way as the yellowing provides character to the shoe. Also everyone's pair will eventually yellow anyway. thst pair is fine if you decide to keep em.

I mean yeah I know they'll all eventually look like that, but it just kind of sucks when your pair already looks more similar to the space jams in people's comparison pics lol.

Never understood why people have to cringe, insert shields and do all this excessive stuff to their shoes.  If it bothers people that much, just get a second pair.  The best you can do is wipe it, but trying to saran the sole and put steel toe inserts is stupid.
Getting sneaker shields is a must... but not sole protectors for me.

Back
Top Bottom