Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

what??? that's 97-98 ... smh
laugh.gif

It's always like this. people hate In the beginning, have a change of heart when they release, then 5-6 years down the road talk about its on my grail list after some "IT" celeb wears them. Never fails, it's never cool until some cool wears them. Smh
This can be applied to all Yezzy's

Nike sent me a shipped email finally.And they out for delivery already. Gotta love being a few hours away from the Distribution Center I NV Memphis

For those who got shipping info from NDC...what's the weight listed @?

I got mine (after I struck out initially), and it's saying they weigh 6 lbs.  I also got the PSNY 12s, but haven't receieved tracking info from them.  Still stuck @ "preparing to ship".  Hoping they're in the same box.

For those who got shipping info from NDC...what's the weight listed @?

I got mine (after I struck out initially), and it's saying they weigh 6 lbs.  I also got the PSNY 12s, but haven't receieved tracking info from them.  Still stuck @ "preparing to ship".  Hoping they're in the same box.
Mines say 4.40 lbs.

so how do you know if your order got canceled from NDC? mines still says the same thing "preparing to ship" and i looked on my credit card and there is no charge... there was 1 on saturday but its gone... i called nike and they said they will either ship out either today or tomorrow and right now locating the inventory to fulfill my order and ship out... looks bleak though :smh:

I dunno man. I went to the direct link on FNL and got the splash page.

Kinda forgot about it and was on other tabs just doing regular internet ****

Looked randomly at the FNL tab and saw it stopped refreshing.

Added to cart and checked out. I really didnt put any effort in it

Any way my snkrs pair was originally set to be delivered thursday. UPS sent me an email that they should be here tomorrow.

Nike moving these fast lol
yes NDC is moving them fast I got my shipping Saturday night, still waiting on Shoe Palace, but they always take forever.

I was able to get on FNL multiple times I just couldn't place and order. Its the same thing every big release. It takes 4 or 5 times to checkout them on the last checkout try it goes thru. I just didn't want all that pending in my paypal. I stopped using my CC because it happened with the Chi 1's and SBB's. Like 700 a pop for each release and then taking a week to release the funds. My wife was not happy!

so how do you know if your order got canceled from NDC? mines still says the same thing "preparing to ship" and i looked on my credit card and there is no charge... there was 1 on saturday but its gone... i called nike and they said they will either ship out either today or tomorrow and right now locating the inventory to fulfill my order and ship out... looks bleak though
mean.gif
Unfortunately when they are still looking for inventory to fulfill at this point, it will most likely be cancelled based on my prior experience with NDC locating stock.  I hope I'm wrong and you get your pair but wouldn't hold my breath now at this point.

so how do you know if your order got canceled from NDC? mines still says the same thing "preparing to ship" and i looked on my credit card and there is no charge... there was 1 on saturday but its gone... i called nike and they said they will either ship out either today or tomorrow and right now locating the inventory to fulfill my order and ship out... looks bleak though :smh:

You will get a cancelled email. The charge... That's how it always is.
You get an initial authorization charge that drops off.
You get charged when the item actually ships.

It's foul that they are now "locating" inventory when they allowed phone orders at the Nike stores yesterday instead of pulling inventory from there.

anyone knows where to snag a pair in 9.5 for retail? cant find any resellers selling for retail or around that price :smh:

Back
Top Bottom