Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

My daughter who's only 3 months old right now but waiting for her to grow into them, my wife's pair and mine. :D Raffles and waiting for my NDC pair to come in for my cousin.

View media item 1829422
Though look at the GS size for my wife. Came out of the box yellow but the other shoe is fine. :smh:

Dope pic. That's just how the GS sizes are colored. All of them are like that.

Rocked the 72-10's today and I must say that the shoes are not only of quality outer leather but that inside sole is on fleek. I have two other pairs of 11's and neither have the comfort that these have. It's likening walking on clouds[emoji]9729[/emoji]️[emoji]9729[/emoji]️[emoji]9729[/emoji]️

Received NDC shipping confirmation with tracking at 4:55am PST today. If u haven't received yours yet, a supervisor told me that all confirmations should be sent out by Wednesday at the latest. So u still have time before u hit the panic button.

On another note, I placed a phone order with Footlocker last night, so for those of u still looking for sizes call them, they have them on back order and will ship out end of this week. Perhaps we know now why nike decided to move up the release date - too much quantity to ship out so they split it in half to incorporate two weeks so everyone gets theirs by Xmas

Received NDC shipping confirmation with tracking at 4:55am PST today. If u haven't received yours yet, a supervisor told me that all confirmations should be sent out by Wednesday at the latest. So u still have time before u hit the panic button.

On another note, I placed a phone order with Footlocker last night, so for those of u still looking for sizes call them, they have them on back order and will ship out end of this week. Perhaps we know now why nike decided to move up the release date - too much quantity to ship out so they split it in half to incorporate two weeks so everyone gets theirs by Xmas

Someone broke it down pretty nice.
There were actually 2 dates. The latter date was the "if inventory is delayed" date but the earlier date was used because inventory was shipped to the vendors in a timely manner.

Ah the '91 Finals. I can remember it like it was yesterday. Did you watch the game? The Bulls were the favorites in that series, as Magic, Worthy, Scott, and A.C. Green were all way past their prime and hardly resembled Showtime.

Jordan:  31.2 pts, 6.6 rebs, 11.4 asts, 2.8 stls, 1.4 blks. 55.8% FG, 50% 3-pt, 85% FT - straight up DOMINANT (led his team in every category except for rebounds)

Magic: 18.8 pts, 8.0 rebs, 12.4 asts, 1.2 stls, 43.1% FG, 28.6% 3-pt, 95.1% FT
So what you are saying is that Jordan was better than an old past his prime magic???? Good Job! 

Im not here to debate Jordans greatness I just think its funny how at first your saying magic is old and then are giving all these props for playing better than him in that series.

I just got my pair, the pics dont do these any justice.... They are on point IMO the shape is a lot better than the CG... Seems like JB, pack tissue paper in the releases they actually put some effort towards... My iridescent pack is now complete Baron 13s, Hologram foams and 72-10s :wink: ..... Cant wait to wear these this weekend and BEYOND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:pimp:

I got my pair from ndc on monday night.Very satisfied!!!!! Im in memphis prolly why...Shipped out sat evening.

Where can I find a 12 since everyone seems to think these are "sitting"?
People keep posting updates about nike towns taking orders and Eastbay/footlocker too.
You have to just read.

Last edited:
Where can I find a 12 since everyone seems to think these are "sitting"?

Homie, you were there posting a few hours after the whole second chance wave on the foot sites. After tne online OOS, peeps were putting various leg work n phone calls on Monday.

How could you have possibly struck out this bad? This ain‘t a Verlander fastball nor a Wakefield knuckle pitch

At the end of the day these sat really well for people who wanted them. The opportunity was rampant.

No excuse about not being able to copp. On the real, you‘re going to have to just do over retail or hit up local spots.

Don‘t stall, call.. Good Luck.

Package out for delivery today and estimated delivery was tomorrow. Thank you JB! 
eek.gif

Free shipping ftw!

Last edited:
My daughter who's only 3 months old right now but waiting for her to grow into them, my wife's pair and mine. :D Raffles and waiting for my NDC pair to come in for my cousin.

View media item 1829422
Though look at the GS size for my wife. Came out of the box yellow but the other shoe is fine. :smh:
Dope pic. That's just how the GS sizes are colored. All of them are like that.

View media item 1829506
It's the same for my wife's pair. Not sure if it can be seen clearly in the pic. But she's not complaining which makes me a happy man.

After reading all these "finally got my shipping confirmation email" and "delivering early" posts
large.gif

Man...NDC orders with free shipping taking the LONGEST to leave the warehouse.

Mines still preparing to ship with a delivery confirmation of 12/18.

Probably depends on what time you ordered. A lot of the orders shipped the next day. Mine is scheduled to come in this Thursday.

Bro..let me put this in perspective...

Say you want in-n-out...but all the in-n-outs are closed but 1. You drive there...do you expect to be in a regular drive thru line with 10-15 cars?

Back
Top Bottom