Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

getting one pair shipped from END tomorrow, not sure how much I'll get charged by customs.  Anyone may know?

What?

I could be me, but this post makes no sense.

I re read it and it makes sense. I entered the raffle thinking the release date was on the 19th.. I found out the release date was changed on Thursday (two days after entering the raffle). My buddy texts me Friday if I was going to get the XIs and I told him I would be unable to because I was on vacation with my family. He texts me the following morning which was Saturday the 12th and told me he was able to order a pair for me. He said he didn't want me to suffer and we go way back. So I was surprised and excited.

I didn't really want to get in to detail, but I wanted to share my story that everyone isn't a reseller. My boy could have easily charged me more, but he did not.

Btw; I'm sure you meant, "It" instead of "I" :tongue:

You know when I buy a shoe, the first thing I think about when I see them is not they look beautiful, is not what to wear with or when to wear them but what is the resale price on them, yes that wonderful, sweet resale price.

You know when I buy a shoe, the first thing I think about when I see them is not they look beautiful, is not what to wear with or when to wear them but what is the resale price on them, yes that wonderful, sweet resale price.
then you look around to see if anybody stares at you when u have them to see if they think you are important for some reason, then you come back the next day and check if they sat and if they did you do a return because you didn't like them when you got home.

then you look around to see if anybody stares at you when u have them to see if they think you are important for some reason, then you come back the next day and check if they sat and if they did you do a return because you didn't like them when you got home.
Exactly

$450
o9Ba9.gif

And the Internet is entertained by him.

He's a loser who's trolling the sneaker community, yet they don't see that.

Honestly, I think its staged. My first impression was it was created by complex etc etc as a satire. It blew up entire to fast to be someone on his own. Sponsored already, quality etc etc

First one had me in TEARS.

Guys that $450 was a joke I think. Mans came in here last night trying to sell em for that much 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom