Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

So who doubled up ???
nerd.gif
I meant to, but actually tripled up. I got an error on Villa, so I ordered my 2nd pair on FTL. Then I received a shipping confirmation from Villa late Saturday night 

Found a LA Store with a Late FSR

Operation Double is now in effect and shall be complete in less then 1 hr

wont rot away, sole separation should be an easy fix i did that to my and my homie OG bred
smokin.gif
How long before the sole starts to separate? I'm assuming I will go through the first pair much sooner than that. I am thinking I will run these into the ground in 2 years time. Love this shoe and the colorway.

all the carriers are bombarded.

I keep seeing a lot of tracking numbers still show pre-shipment but have been delivered.

USPS seems to not be scanning packages or theres a glitch in their system.

all the carriers are bombarded.

I keep seeing a lot of tracking numbers still show pre-shipment but have been delivered.

USPS seems to not be scanning packages or theres a glitch in their system.

not scanning at every stop they just keep moving...

I would like to take a minute to thank all of you who purchased. I am a collector as well as a share holder. Nike has a conference call regarding earnings in the next few days and I expect to make a good chunk of money. I know this isn't a stock forum but the knowledge I gain in here is far greater. I will make sure to wear my new 11's on my family's trip to Disney. Thanks NT. make my money at what you love.....and don't gotta charge up people or ship out. Just sit back and enjoy.
For a minute I almost was going to clap back at this but read it at from a business perspective instead....
What He Said Is Nothing Personal Just Business........ Been wanting to invest in Nike stock and will PM you for info,insight,advice at a later time. Congrats dude as long as the average joe/jane, hood boogers and ratchets keep buying you will be Rich Forever *Rozay*

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom