Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

Damn, being on this thread makes me regret on passing.  Tried in store but everything's dry around me (south Florida) in size 9-9.5.

Not sure if I would rank them ahead of the Breds or any OG XI but definitely a lot better than the gammas.  I ended up getting rid of my gammas which is partially why I passed on these but salty now.
At times I think the 72-10s can replace both the Breds and Gammas in my collection.  The slight red accents on the jumpman is more than enough red than on red sole of Breds and the Gammas are just now too dark of a shoe for me personally.  The black base and white soles on the 72-10s seems to compliment each other very well.  Might just end up letting those other shoes go now.  

Decided to try and take a stand that day and not buy the pack...

i regret it 
mean.gif
i don't, $500 just for some 11s
laugh.gif
?

Nah, $400 :tongue:    i think those 29's pulled in about a bill :lol:

People were getting like $200 at first. I sold my pair for $155 over the summer. I did get $40 in rewards from Finishline which wasn't too bad.
Performance wise, the xx9 got great reviews.

People were getting like $200 at first. I sold my pair for $155 over the summer. I did get $40 in rewards from Finishline which wasn't too bad.

yup, I got 200 for my xx9, so 300 on the XI, and I have another pack I haven't split, but the xx9 is a decent shoe.....don't know why they hate on it so much. Feeling salty they couldn't afford the $500 price tag maybe? [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
I shoulda copped that pack, XX9s are a dream to ball in...

But I later scooped the bred colorway on super sale lol

yup, I got 200 for my xx9, so 300 on the XI, and I have another pack I haven't split, but the xx9 is a decent shoe.....don't know why they hate on it so much. Feeling salty they couldn't afford the $500 price tag maybe? [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I'm not gonna say they can't afford. I'm just surprised that dude won't even acknowledge them. :smh:
I'm not a fan of packs to be honest but I'm not gonna disregard the other shoe of its a quality shoe.

Just talked to Eastbay, they currently only have one size 10, and one size 7.5 if anyone is looking for those sizes, give them a call.

Get money boyz in the building???? :nerd:

Last edited:
i don't think that's the issue because i'm sure if another xi was included in the pack instead of those boo boo xx9s people would have started saving in september

Somebody on Twitter was calling these the "kylo Ren 11s"

I'm lying. I'm trolling.. It's too early I'm going back to sleep.

For those that own these, do they feel any different compared to the other 11's with this "Remastered" gimmick in regards to comfort?

I believe the remastered gimmick has to do with keeping it OG. There was no OG like thie 72-10 w/a leather upper. Comfort wise it may be the most comfortable XI I've worn so far next to Georgetown. I've owned/own some OG XI's and retro's 01 Concords etc...

I believe the remastered gimmick has to do with keeping it OG. There was no OG like thie 72-10 w/a leather upper. Comfort wise it may be the most comfortable XI I've worn so far next to Georgetown. I've owned/own some OG XI's and retro's 01 Concords etc...

So purely in terms of comfort you'd put the 72-10's over the OG's? Interesting.

I don't have either but that would be surprising to hear.

I just got this in an email from Nike

Air Jordan 11 Retro Three-Quarter Men's Shoe
Style#: 378037-002

Size: 15
\

The new ship date will be on or before 12/24/15. If that works for you, just sit tight and we’ll ship the item as soon as it’s available. We will e-mail you when the item ships

For those that own these, do they feel any different compared to the other 11's with this "Remastered" gimmick in regards to comfort?

liner makes them feel like walking on pillows...def one of the comfiest xi's

Yep most XI's r uncomfortable to me but everyone's foot is cut diff. Me I'm a 12th man all day. Comfort wise they are like pillows. Excited about next year.

Back
Top Bottom