Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

Actually quite nice reading that everyone pretty much likes their pair/pears. Rocked mine to the football game Monday night .. So simple yet so [emoji]128293[/emoji] regret not doubling up but won't hesitate if I find a pair in store.
View media item 1830536

I'm not gonna say they can't afford. I'm just surprised that dude won't even acknowledge them.
mean.gif

I'm not a fan of packs to be honest but I'm not gonna disregard the other shoe of its a quality shoe.
Jordan Brand knows what they're doing by putting one desirable shoe and another unattractive shoe in the pack. Best packs they've put out were the Defining Moments Pack, Raging Bull and a few of those Countdown packs. Wow those were the days... 2 pairs of Jordans for around $310 lol

Shanice: Nice! Congrats on copping these by the way. So it looks like they're actually resorting to pulling the item from a sister warehouse. This could definitely be the reason as to why it's taking some time to actually ship out. You'll be emailed the updated transit information within the next 24-48 hours, so please stay close to your email for further updates. 

Jordan Brand knows what they're doing by putting one desirable shoe and another unattractive shoe in the pack. Best packs they've put out were the Defining Moments Pack, Raging Bull and a few of those Countdown packs. Wow those were the days... 2 pairs of Jordans for around $310 lol

Yep. I got the 11/12 CDP deadstock for $375 a month or so after they released when there were restocks on it. I see them going for double and nearly triple that now.

^ this person knows. i had no problem giving jordan brand my money for the GMP Pack

Last edited:
Patiently waiting for a good price for a size 12.

You guys saying they're actually comfortable to wear, have pushed me to look harder. lol

i liked the pantone pack. always wanted to black out the 29 . felt the hints of grey and blue on a black pair would be great.
my pair arrives today. semi excited . would someone trade gammas or black reds for these?

I'm not gonna say they can't afford. I'm just surprised that dude won't even acknowledge them. :smh:

I'm not a fan of packs to be honest but I'm not gonna disregard the other shoe of its a quality shoe.

Desirable is in the eye of the beholder to be honest tho I'm not a fan of the $500. Packs don't work well most of the time to be honest. The dmp 5 pack is garbage to be too considering I hate the 3M 5s. A lot of people feel that way too.
When you mix different shoes, you also tend to run into sizing issues.
At least with the 11/29 pack you could somewhat justify the price since the retail of the 29 was so high.

So purely in terms of comfort you'd put the 72-10's over the OG's? Interesting.

I don't have either but that would be surprising to hear.
:rofl:
Bro I had the OGs and ain't no way I can remember anything about how comfortable they were or weren't.
All I remember is I was flyer than a mutha#*@$&+ airplane when I hit the Bayou Classic wit them black and white patent leather Js on

For those that did phone orders through eastbay/foot locker I just got shipping confirmation for my pair (did phone order last night). Thanks to those who mentioned they had pairs available 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom