Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

Anyone with experience of it happening, whats the deal with the 24th delivery change? Cant be the first time its happened. Should i expect a cancel?

Umm... try checking out... it won't let you...
Ok.  Sorry for the misinformation and the inconvenience.  I went all the way to the part where it asks for your password.  I didn't want to order since I already had my pair.  

Ok.  Sorry for the misinformation and the inconvenience.  I went all the way to the part where it asks for your password.  I didn't want to order since I already had my pair.  
It fine.. your just trying to help... appreciated!

Was hoping for a code, since I struck out on Saturday. Do you think there is a chance that codes are still being sent out?

nike rep says after 9pm est.. the remaining size available will be for the public to purchase.....

Contact a rep again?
Yup. All she said was, within the next 24-48 hours I should get an update.

Monday, was told they would ship that day and would get an email by 5 pm EST ( 2pm my time).
Tuesday, was told they are preparing to ship and would get an email within 24-48 hours.
Today, same. Another 24-48 hours to get an email.

lol you'd think nike would at least exclude accounts that already purchased the shoe on saturday when randomly distributing access emails. got one but am unable to use it since i already copped. wasn't looking for a second pair but i would have accepted it 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
You are in Australia? Look up what import duties are for footwear. In the US, anything over 200 USD before shipping charges will incur import duties. It all depends on the limit your government has set. 
Aus is goods valued over 1000 bro, It was more of a question should I buy them or get from a reseller.. Going to cost me 350 all up including shipping, that's about 250 us?

Struck out on raffles in the DMV, FNL cancelled my order and I get the spinning cart on Sat morning. I can't even get a email for a code. I'm glad people flourished but there are still people trying to get a pair.

Don't understand how they have these up for order with the "special Code" but I have to wait until possibly the 24th for my pair to ship out. Yes I know I can just cancel and it's possible that they can be shipped well before then, but still. What kind of customer service is that?

Guys, you DO NOT need a special code if you have the SNKR app.  Just log in from ndc through the shoe page and it will unlock it automatically.  I just copped.

Back
Top Bottom