Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

Just walked into my local sheik and they ordered me a pair no problem. Said I could get any size. Be here in a week. So glad i didn't stress over this release.

Did the same thing for cyber Monday 1s and just picked them up today.

Won't be lucky for every release but seems like since I don't buy all the hyped releases this store seems to be able to order anything I need after release

Just got my pair from NDC. I imagine shipping was a bit faster since I'm in atlanta and everything came from memphis

^Hmm, that's one route I can try...So Sheik was still able to find you a pair huh?

Guess the employee I talked to Monday was just being lazy.

Don't understand how they have these up for order with the "special Code" but I have to wait until possibly the 24th for my pair to ship out. Yes I know I can just cancel and it's possible that they can be shipped well before then, but still. What kind of customer service is that?

That's not the shipping date....

Tried talking to a rep to see if she'd hook it up with a code. She wasn't having it. Told her I was disappointed and she wasn't having it with my sob story.

Tried talking to a rep to see if she'd hook it up with a code. She wasn't having it. Told her I was disappointed and she wasn't having it with my sob story.
Hah same the same thing with my rep and he didn't budge.  All good I'm glad I got one pair at least.  Still looking for an sz 8 for wifey.

Don't understand how they have these up for order with the "special Code" but I have to wait until possibly the 24th for my pair to ship out. Yes I know I can just cancel and it's possible that they can be shipped well before then, but still. What kind of customer service is that?

The 24th was the date given to some people in email as the delayed date which is kinda foul with new orders being taken currently and presumably shipping before the 24th...

Last edited:
Please don't clutter the thread with code requests.

If anyone wants to give codes out FOR FREE, feel free to offer. Post the code in the thread, or ask for pms. But be prepared for your inbox to be blown up.

If anyone asks for money for a code via pm, please proceed with caution, as it's not regulated via the classified forums.

Last edited:

The 24th was the date given to some people in email as the delayed date which is kinda foul with new orders being taken currently and presumably shipping before the 24th...

I'm not sure that's true. Nike hasn't been updating anyone via email with their order status.

^Hmm, that's one route I can try...So Sheik was still able to find you a pair huh?

Guess the employee I talked to Monday was just being lazy.

Ya it's another time I've worked on a release I actually want to buy and wear.

So about a week ago I ended up checking out each store since people were saying the cyber Monday's were still in store. Last place after all the FTL and SP, I went into sheik and the guy asked if I was looking for something. I told him no since I didn't see the shoe on the shelf. Then randomly asked do you guys have any CMs on my way out before I went online to pay someone resell. He said No but he could order them. Perfect.

Walk in today and pick the CMs up and they still have GS sizes of these 72-10s. So I asked can u guys order a pair of these in men's? And once again she orders them up and will be here in a week. Easy as that. Took my phone number and credit card and I was out the door.

I'm actually contemplating getting a pair for my brother as well if it's that easy. I'm not saying it will work everywhere but it's been working out for me on sold out releases in this mall.

Merry Christmas everyone. Hope this helps some since people are now freaking out about the codes.

Last edited:
Ya it's the second time I've worked on a release I actually want to wear. So I ended up checking out each store since people were saying the cyber Monday's were still in store but I couldn't find any. Went into sheik and the guy asked if I was looking for something. I told him no since I didn't see the shoe on the shelf. Then randomly asked do you guys have any CMs. No but he could order them.

Walk in today and pick the CMs up and they still have GS sizes of these 72-10s. So I asked can u guys order a pair of these in men's? And once again yup orders them up and will be here in a week. I'm actually contemplating getting a pair for my brother as well if it's that easy.

Merry Christmas everyone. Hope this helps some since people are now freaking out about the codes.
Nice...I may need to pass by my local Sheiks during my lunch break.

Back
Top Bottom