Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

mine came in today, crazy fast shipping from downtown Chicago Niketown to me in the burbs. lol. the Riverwalk 29's i ordered last week off ebay came in today as well. what an epic day. haha.

Last edited:
Cant seem to catch a break still
indifferent.gif

still confused. So do you need a code or not? I can see sizes on my snkrs app but didn't get any email.

Just got off the phone with Eastbay and scored a 12. Called Footlocker and copped a 13.  Reps said that they have all sizes. Be prepared to be on hold for over 20 minutes. Good luck.

The man speaks the truth! I got through right away though!

Last edited:
Just got off the phone with Eastbay and scored a 12. Called Footlocker and copped a 13.  Reps said that they have all sizes. Be prepared to be on hold for over 20 minutes. Good luck.

I waited 23 min to speak to a human for Footlocker and told completely out of stock in men's sizes.

Call Eastbay. They still have sizes. One of my homies just copped a 10.5
They said "the 9.5 is backordered until further noticed maybe around late January
indifferent.gif
" idk if I believe them or not but just yesterday they told me they were sold out so I'm confused.

i tried eastbay and it worked. I know they have the same stock usually as footlocker but maybe it's worth trying them?

Last edited:
I just got an email about the second chance offer on these but when i log in it said i need a code, there's no code in my email they sent so what gives?

Couldn't get a pair anywhere. Sucks. Some people are sa ting theyet still on shelves in some cities, not in Dallas. I would love a code if the codes are not directly linked to accounts

Whats your usual size? Wonder cause im a 10 and always go half up. Wondering from what ive heard if i need to size
swap.

To be honest haven't even tried them on. Normally I wear a 10.5 in Jordan's but if they fit tight then I might need swaps lmao

Just tried Eastbay as well.

Was told completely sold out again but she said they may get more stock on the 19th.

Still no email for me. Smh @ NDC

Called FTL. After being on 20+ minutes, sold out

Called Eastbay. Got through in under 5 minutes and placed an order. Confirmation and all; however, status says "Waiting For Approval." I'd try them if I were you guys still on the hunt

First pair scored (temporarily)

Back
Top Bottom