Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

Ya it's another time I've worked on a release I actually want to buy and wear.

So about a week ago I ended up checking out each store since people were saying the cyber Monday's were still in store. Last place after all the FTL and SP, I went into sheik and the guy asked if I was looking for something. I told him no since I didn't see the shoe on the shelf. Then randomly asked do you guys have any CMs on my way out before I went online to pay someone resell. He said No but he could order them. Perfect.

Walk in today and pick the CMs up and they still have GS sizes of these 72-10s. So I asked can u guys order a pair of these in men's? And once again she orders them up and will be here in a week. Easy as that. Took my phone number and credit card and I was out the door.

I'm actually contemplating getting a pair for my brother as well if it's that easy. I'm not saying it will work everywhere but it's been working out for me on sold out releases in this mall.

Merry Christmas everyone. Hope this helps some since people are now freaking out about the codes.
So, went to Sheik and both employees told me all men's sizes are sold out everywhere and proceeded to offer me $260 for their pair.

The guy who helped me order my Air Trainer Cruz's weren't there...Damn, those people are lazy.

Did they even check for you on their computer/register? I get that people think they are sold out since their store is sold out but if they aren't busy I don't see the point in not checking to see if they can at least order for you. Like you said some people are lazy.

Did they even check for you on their computer/register? I get that people think they are sold out since their store is sold out but if they aren't busy I don't see the point in not checking to see if they can at least order for you. Like you said some people are lazy.
Nah, man. I even asked them and they continued to say all men's sizes were sold out. Then as I proceed to walk out they tried to offer me their pair. So stupid.

Don't understand how they have these up for order with the "special Code" but I have to wait until possibly the 24th for my pair to ship out. Yes I know I can just cancel and it's possible that they can be shipped well before then, but still. What kind of customer service is that?

That's not the shipping date....
The 24th was the date given to some people in email as the delayed date which is kinda foul with new orders being taken currently and presumably shipping before the 24th...

I'm not sure that's true. Nike hasn't been updating anyone via email with their order status.
I got the email. LOL so its def true and another member posted a screenshot of their delayed shipping email.

Nah, man. I even asked them and they continued to say all men's sizes were sold out. Then as I proceed to walk out they tried to offer me their pair. So stupid.
Should've made a veiled threat at reporting them to corporate and see if they'd give it to you for retail.

I never got an email about the 2nd chance or a code. I just clicked on the link J23 posted and logged in my nike+ account and it showed that i had access to buy em. So i copped another pair. Tried logging in my "wifes" nike account and it showed i didn't have access to buy em, lol. My 2 finishline pairs came in a earlier today and straight to feet they went. I'm pretty satisfied on how these came out.

Don't understand how they have these up for order with the "special Code" but I have to wait until possibly the 24th for my pair to ship out. Yes I know I can just cancel and it's possible that they can be shipped well before then, but still. What kind of customer service is that?

That's not the shipping date....
The 24th was the date given to some people in email as the delayed date which is kinda foul with new orders being taken currently and presumably shipping before the 24th...

I'm not sure that's true. Nike hasn't been updating anyone via email with their order status.
I got the email. LOL so its def true and another member posted a screenshot of their delayed shipping email.

Ah ok. I stand corrected. I guess we will wait and see when the orders will be shipped.

Those accessing without a code, your account that you logged in with has access, you probably have an email, just didn't see it. Could be in your junk/spam inbox.

Rep explained to me that they're giving codes to people that have a code linked to their account.

Those accessing without a code, your account that you logged in with has access, you probably have an email, just didn't see it. Could be in your junk/spam inbox.

Rep explained to me that they're giving codes to people that have a code linked to their account.
That's the only explanation.

I've tried all the ways people suggested in here, still nothing on my end.

I agree with you but If they're not online then an Fnl employee can't order them. When I was an Fnl employee I could look up stores that had stock and I would sweet talk to get some out of district transfers, but that's to much work for me to do for a customer. No pun intended.

Already secured a pair for myself and received an access code from Nike

I will be giving it away to the first person to PM me. Only requirement is that you must be a member before 2015 with at least 1000+ posts (sorry resellers) 

HAPPY HOLIDAYS! :nthat:

Repped for the Christmas generosity even though I'm not participating

Been away for a minute but by far the most successful and easiest weekend ever for Jordan XI release. Especially here in Los Angeles.
1st pair was won through Nike drawing in SM.
2nd pair off of Shiekh store.
3rd pair from NDC.
Too easy. :nthat:

My 3rd pair should be arriving today soon.
View media item 1830940

Already secured a pair for myself and received an access code from Nike

I will be giving it away to the first person to PM me. Only requirement is that you must be a member before 2015 with at least 1000+ posts (sorry resellers) 

HAPPY HOLIDAYS! 
nthat.gif
Repped for the Christmas generosity even though I'm not participating
View media item 1830943

Been away for a minute but by far the most successful and easiest weekend ever for Jordan XI release. Especially here in Los Angeles.
1st pair was won through Nike drawing in SM.
2nd pair off of Shiekh store.
3rd pair from NDC.
Too easy. :nthat:

My 3rd pair should be arriving today soon.
View media item 1830940
Whats your usual size? Wonder cause im a 10 and always go half up. Wondering from what ive heard if i need to size
swap.

Last edited:
Yeah i got the 24th email. Im opening a chat tomorrow. Between this code junk and the app that only is for ios, they are getting scathed till im assured a pair is headed my way.

Back
Top Bottom