Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

Still wondering why the 2012 BRED 11 didnt come with drawer box
I think the story was they were going to go with Columbias but a last minute decision to go with Breds instead caused confusion amonst the factories.

UPS tracking info hasn't updated for 2 days now. Ordered from FNL. Anybody going through the same thing (no updates since it left the facility in Illinois on Monday night)?

Like I mentioned earlier, too easy. NDC pair arrived. Middle and far right from Nike store and NDC order and far left is shiekh pair. Funny thing is shiekh pair for some reason the toe part looks a little off compared to the Nike pairs. [emoji]129300[/emoji]

View media item 1831736

Like I mentioned earlier, too easy. NDC pair arrived. Middle and far right from Nike store and NDC order and far left is shiekh pair. Funny thing is shiekh pair for some reason the toe part looks a little off compared to the Nike pairs. [emoji]129300[/emoji]
Do you think that Niketowns get better quality shoes than the other retailers like footlocker, champs, footaction? My last couple of pickups from footlocker had some pretty obvious flaws whereas I've never had any issues with flaws when buying directly from Nike (NDC or Niketown). 

Last edited:
Do you think that Niketowns get better quality shoes than the other retailers like footlocker, champs, footaction? My last couple of pickups from footlocker had some pretty obvious flaws whereas I've never had any issues with flaws when buying directly from Nike (NDC or Niketown). 

Only flaw I would say is NDC pair , the right shoe has a crease like if it was tried on and worn.

Only flaw I would say is NDC pair , the right shoe has a crease like if it was tried on and worn.
It's funny you say that because two pairs I got from footlocker both have a weird indent/crease on the right part of the toebox on the right shoe. Not a big deal to me but they look like they came off the same mold or something. 

Has anyone UDS their pair yet? How is the fit? I'm trying to decide if I'm going to rock sz 11 or 11.5. My Gamma's are 11 and fit me tight. My Breds and Columbia's are size 11.5 and fit me big. It sucks being between sizes.

UPS tracking info hasn't updated for 2 days now. Ordered from FNL. Anybody going through the same thing (no updates since it left the facility in Illinois on Monday night)?

My FNL pair never updated coming from UPS, but it arrived yesterday out of the blue. Guess it's the holiday season rush @ UPS that caused the tracking problem...

They aiiggghhhtttt..... :lol:

These XIs are [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

72-10s >>>>>> PSNY
I would def say that can be debated. I think both are great shoes. I would say this is most definitely the best 11 to drop but comparing the 2 would be hard for me. 
I would prob say just looks alone the XIs would take it. On foot I like the XII better and as much as it shouldn't be in the discussion exclusiveness plays a part to me in the overall better shoe. Nice to wear it out knowing the man next to you isn't wearing the same shoe.

Kid mentality, no offense.

A real man doesn't care what the next man has on. Seriously, dudes acting like females out here... "omg she's wearing the same dress as me" :smh: :lol:

Kid mentality, no offense.

A real man doesn't care what the next man has on. Seriously, dudes acting like females out here... "omg she's wearing the same dress as me"
mean.gif
laugh.gif
Truth. When I see some heat on the street, I just think, "Damn, nice shoes out in the real world." I think absolutely nothing of the person wearing them. I probably don't even look at their face most of the time.

if PSNY were the same price as the 72 I would have copped. I don't care about exclusivity but I love the 12. Got my 11's on foot today and Loving them.

Has anyone UDS their pair yet? How is the fit? I'm trying to decide if I'm going to rock sz 11 or 11.5. My Gamma's are 11 and fit me tight. My Breds and Columbia's are size 11.5 and fit me big. It sucks being between sizes.
take those crap out of the shoes and try them on. 

i personally wear all sz 11 in Jordans and everything else except runners.

I wear a 10 in everything. I have high arches though so there are times the midfoot is uncomfortable. My foot may be a bit wide as well.

Quick list of shoes I wear.

Jordan XX9 size 10

Jordan 3 Size 10

Jordan 1 Size 10 sometimes 10.5

Jordan 6 OG size 10 (maroons fit perfect)

Jordan 7 size 10

Jordan 10 size 10

Kobe 6, 8, 9, 9 elite, and X size 10

most runners, Airmax 2015 size 10.5

TLDR I think the length on these is TTS. I would stick with the size you wear for most everything else.

Hope this helps

Anyone else got quality problems with their pair(s)? It sucks because my Swoosh account recently expired and this was my first pair of Nikes I've paid full price on in years. Straight from Nike. :x :smh:

On the left shoe, the damn patent leather on the toe is crooked as well as the tongue and laces... Patent leather is also a lot higher than on the other shoe.

Good god, the left shoe is so crooked. The patent leather appears to have been sewn incorrectly. It's like it's in the shape of a Swoosh :lol:

I can live with it if I had the discount still... But B grades for full price... SMH.

View media item 1831614
View media item 1831615
View media item 1831616
View media item 1831617
View media item 1831618

My pair looks like this... Even the left shoe lol. But when I have them on and look in the mirror they look perfect. If you look hard enough you will find something

My pair looks like this... Even the left shoe lol. But when I have them on and look in the mirror they look perfect. If you look hard enough you will find something

Might be just the way the shoes were laced. Been sitting like that for a while. Some times unlacing it is all it takes...

Last edited:
so tempted to double up... but I rarely wear jordans.... may end up buying another later down the road if the resell prices remain lower.

Back
Top Bottom