Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

On my pair, I tried a little warm water and scratch it off and nothing worked.

I'm going to leave it alone. I'll probably screw things up worse if I jack with it.

I want another pair of these

Glad they used this patent leather, if it was straight black these would have looked like trash

Excellent release

How were you able to get free shipping?  The lady at Eastbay told me they are not able to waive it for me.  I know it's only 7.99 but curious if there was something else mentioned before I call back.  Thanks!
Standard shipping is supposed to be free for orders over $49.99. I didn't even ask for free shipping. The rep just confirmed the total price with me and I said "yup that's fine."

Lol I kept picking at it till I caught a loose strand of glue an yanked it off... Smh did not wanna use goo gone. Thanks for the advice though y'all!

The 23s on the heel was lazy and not even a contrasted color. Jumpman just super glued onto the 3/4?

[quote name="aj11fan" url="/t/620289/jordan-xi-72-10-release-date-12-12-15/13800#post_ 24776650"]
I was trying to see how but I just copy/paste link. It's all good.[/quote] [. VIDEO ] link goes here [/ .VIDEO .] and Boom the magic begins but remove periods and bring [ ] closer to words

Last edited:
Looks like I got lucky for once with a Jordan release, after lining up at 5am at Flight23 on 34th street and only walking away with one pair (wanted two in my size and one in my wifeys size) I happened to be in kingz plaza (Brooklyn) today doing some last min. Christmas shopping and i walk by FinishLine and they have a few pairs of XIs on display. Being the size 14 that i am, i decided to take a shot. Lucky me the display was a size 14 and then the sales girl tells me they have another 14 in the back 
eek.gif
!!  I NEVER get XIs at retail i usually have to resort to eBay or overpriced mom n pop stores. So to come off with two pairs a few days after the release day...I must say today was a GOOD day! 
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Anyone else got quality problems with their pair(s)? It sucks because my Swoosh account recently expired and this was my first pair of Nikes I've paid full price on in years. Straight from Nike.
sick.gif
mean.gif

On the left shoe, the damn patent leather on the toe is crooked as well as the tongue and laces... Patent leather is also a lot higher than on the other shoe.

Good god, the left shoe is so crooked. The patent leather appears to have been sewn incorrectly. It's like it's in the shape of a Swoosh
laugh.gif

I can live with it if I had the discount still... But B grades for full price... SMH.
After psycho analyzing my shoes, they actually look almost exactly like this.....I would have never even noticed this had you not brought it up. Thanks for ruining for me!

J/K. I learned long ago that no pair is perfect. As long as there aren't any glaring flaws that stick out, I'm cool. I'm going to wear the **** out of my shoes.

If you don't wear your stuff and try to keep it perfect, it's going to yellow, decompose, and the soles are going to separate anyway. You might as well enjoy it. Can't take it to the grave with you.

Back
Top Bottom