Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

Pair looks fine bro, they started doing that receipt a while ago for huge releases because they pre box the shoes

Last edited:

Paypal does not affect your taxes

your location (State) does
Reason why I ask is I recently made a purchase from USAkicks through paypal. I was only charged the retail amount of the shoe and taxes were not included in the final amount paid for. I live in Los Angeles where sales tax is 9%.

Reason why I ask is I recently made a purchase from USAkicks through paypal. I was only charged the retail amount of the shoe and taxes were not included in the final amount paid for. I live in Los Angeles where sales tax is 9%.
thats their bad.

its by state, not paypal

your state never gets a tax break

Last edited:
?
chronologically from when?
in 95 it was concords
then 96 columbia (allstar break)
those low's (I.E.'s)
Then the breds for the playoffs in 96.

in 2000 the spacejams released for the first time so IDK what time line you are referring to for that chronological order.

Calm down, fam, he meant from 2009 and up.

I'm quite calm.

Do you mean Kicks USA?

I never get charged tax there either.

I can't find a USAkicks.
My bad. Yes I meant Kicks USA. I didn't get charged sales tax when I purchased from them. I thought it was because I paid through Paypal but it seems like they just don't charge sales tax. Strange.

It's because kicksusa does not have any physical stores in CA and therefore your transaction exempts you from incurring sales tax. Shopping online at Jimmyjazz, ruvilla etc would apply the same way for your situation.

Last edited:

Wearing mine to see star wars...

pimp.gif
i was thinking about it... they are very imperial looking. lol.

i wasn't going to wear them till summer and i do have the Blackout 29's i could wear though... 

Back
Top Bottom