Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

laugh.gif

I put on Hyperfuses black/red lol.

I wouldn't chance nice shoes in a theater. People be stepping on the shoes in the dark.

Didn't even try for these and still got them in today. They are really nice but I'll keep them in the closet till next summer.

I put on Hyperfuses black/red lol.

I wouldn't chance nice shoes in a theater. People be stepping on the shoes in the dark.

Lol the only thing I hate is stepping in sticky soda or candy... So I never wear suede anything... In case I sit next to some little kid and they spill soda...

LMFAO my exact thoughts with half these pictures.  

What in the **** are we supposed to be looking at???  Like the tinest of glue stains, or smudges, or corner of box is dented, laces have a microscopic fiber fraying.

I honestly am baffled as to what shoe you guys buy or if you've never had a flawed Jordan.  I get the passion but, it's over the top.  I am sure i could stare at my pair for the next 4 and half ours under an LED and find **** that might make you guys drop dead.

Yes the scuff. Will ndc do anything ? I know it's minor but damn $220, i would expect a scuff free shoe
For that hard to see scuff, don't waste your time calling in.
Just send them back, or use an eraser to get it off.

Last edited:
Just opened the box from ndc & noticed thisView media item 1832452

All depends on you what you're willing to do. That would be unacceptable to me too. And I would make sure I get compensated some code or something. Just depends on how much time and effort you're willing to put forth. I know some who would just not mind it and say its not worth the troubles. I would be chatting with them like crazy.

Back
Top Bottom