Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

If you bought multiple pairs of these and one of the pairs you received had a "flaw" and you the type that keep yo sh** on ice for a year before wearin' em, my advice is to wear your "flawed" pair IMMEDIATELY. Don't complain, don't return em, and be thankful that the place you copped em from just gave you a reason to UN-DS those joints without having to think twice.

This makes sense lol. I do notice when I double up I keep the best one stock in the closet and I tend to un-ds the other pair quicker than usual IF there is a flaw. Sigh..the reverse psychology mind games

Last edited:
View media item 1832682

I'm very happy w my pairs, JB def. waited to the end of the year to bring out the best joints!

:x​

Talk about Merry ****in' Christmas, you CASHED the **** out valdez809 valdez809 !!!

Nice purchases though G, I wasn't able to cop none of these releases.

My ends were, and are still ****** up after doublin' up on the Aqua's and coppin' the Air Trainer SC II "Raiders"

I need to get my money up, and right like you, repped to the fullest G!!

Last edited:
finally got my pair from my boy who ordered it from NDC... thought i wouldn't get my pair since i was at Disneyland.

nthat.gif

*why does the quality of my picture look like crap in here?
They look beautiful. Give yourself more credit! lol

I'm truly amazed at some of the "flaws" people have posted. 

Like I've said in this thread, my 23 was slightly off on the back left shoe and there was some small unnoticeable glue spots on the patent leather but other than that I thought mine looked great.

I keep seeing these pictures that people are posting and they're "pointing" out the spot the show has a flaw and I still can't really see it. I then grab my shoes and they look exactly like the pairs people keep posting here.

The only real "flaw" I saw so far in her was that huge scratch in the toe box. That is definitely something I would be pissed about.

These are still shoes at the end of the day. They'll get way more "flaws" if you actually wear them....I'm starting to think a lot people pay $240 for Jordans and then they just put the box in their closet and protect it without getting use out of it. Don't shoes yellow and soles separate after time? You might as well wear that ****.

Nike sent me an email saying my package was delivered yesterday. It wasn't. My GF was home. I called NIKE the rep said sometimes drivers scan all packages before they are actually delivered, and my tracker had it scheduled to be delivered today. So if it didn't show up today then get worried. Fast forward to today, no package. I call NIKE and UPS and UPS says they can't do anything because of their contract with NIKE. And NIKE told me they will contact me in 3-4 days. This is Bull. $220 for sneakers and they aren't here, more so i get a BS email saying they are delivered when they aren't.

This garbage is not worth the hassle, headaches or the f'ing price of the god damn shoe.

I've had this happen to me before. Nike and UPS talks to figure out what happened and eventually Nike just resent the shoe to me. Fortunately it was an Air Trainer 3 that didn't sell out like the 11 has.

You might also check around your neighbors houses and see if they received it. I had that happen as well.

Last edited:

I'm truly amazed at some of the "flaws" people have posted. 

Like I've said in this thread, my 23 was slightly off on the back left shoe and there was some small unnoticeable glue spots on the patent leather but other than that I thought mine looked great.

I keep seeing these pictures that people are posting and they're "pointing" out the spot the show has a flaw and I still can't really see it. I then grab my shoes and they look exactly like the pairs people keep posting here.

The only real "flaw" I saw so far in her was that huge scratch in the toe box. That is definitely something I would be pissed about.

These are still shoes at the end of the day. They'll get way more "flaws" if you actually wear them....I'm starting to think a lot people pay $240 for Jordans and then they just put the box in their closet and protect it without getting use out of it. Don't shoes yellow and soles separate after time? You might as well wear that ****.
No, what you're saying makes too much sense.

So my boss (the super nice one :lol:) gave me a 15 minute break to go eat since I'm working more hours this week (christmas hours :x). Started walking to the food court and I peeped these at JJ sitting right on display :wow: walked straight in and the only size they had left was a 10.5 (my size :smokin) sucks they can't hold retros though.. I get paid tommorow so I should be there right after school. Wish me luck NT fam :nthat:
Think they will sell out

So my boss (the super nice one
laugh.gif
) gave me a 15 minute break to go eat since I'm working more hours this week (christmas hours
sick.gif
). Started walking to the food court and I peeped these at JJ sitting right on display
eek.gif
walked straight in and the only size they had left was a 10.5 (my size
smokin.gif
) sucks they can't hold retros though.. I get paid tommorow so I should be there right after school. Wish me luck NT fam
nthat.gif
Good luck man! I hope you get em. If you miss out there will be another chance for these.

Past few pages more about complaints than anything.  No on feet pics like before.  Now people just come in and come out like drive-thru.  sigh..

Last edited:
Just came home to mine and WOW, these are beautiful!

My first pair of XI's, If i get the opportunity I'm doubling up.

Now i don't know if i should hunt down Bred XI's or hold out for a Remastered Bred XI

Last edited:
Could these be a good summer time sneaker to wear?
In my eyes, I think they Could be an OK summer sneaker..but they look more fitting for cooler colder days and bad weather days, because of the thick looking tumbled leather, coal black upper & snow white bottom. Thoughts?

Could these be a good summer time sneaker to wear?
In my eyes, I think they Could be an OK summer sneaker..but they look more fitting for cooler colder days and bad weather days, because of the thick looking tumbled leather, coal black upper & snow white bottom. Thoughts?
They look good with shorts , remember they were made to be worn with shorts 
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom