Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

Dudes complaining about how raggedy their receipts are 
laugh.gif

Don't see a problem with the toe box either especially since they'll be on your feet the whole time.. right?

I hope that no ones gets their shoes stolen. I wish that when you order from online from Champs,FTL, Footaction, you have the option to have them shipped to the store.(JC Penney,Macy's)  All I see now is that you can order the shoe, and pick it up in store if they have it in stock.

With all of theft that is happening, the next time I order, I am going to see if they can deliver it to a FedEx Kinko's or UPS Store  so I can just go pick it up.  More accountability,

I hope that no ones gets their shoes stolen. I wish that when you order from online from Champs,FTL, Footaction, you have the option to have them shipped to the store.(JC Penney,Macy's)  All I see now is that you can order the shoe, and pick it up in store if they have it in stock.

With all of theft that is happening, the next time I order, I am going to see if they can deliver it to a FedEx Kinko's or UPS Store  so I can just go pick it up.  More accountability,

If you know you live in a sketchy neighborhood / apartment, you are better off getting a P.O. box, or a mail box at the post office. They aren't that expensive. I've seen some as low as $200 for the year. Quite a low cost to pay for that peace of mind.

got my double up from NDC today and they are flawless.... will keep those to the side for trade or to wear later on...since everyone is posting their 11 collection up i will post mines on Saturday or maybe tomorrow when i have time to take pics :D

Everytime I come in here, someone is crying about a minor flaw 
laugh.gif
 Only serious one I've seen is the toebox w/ the box cutter line across

Again, 

I agree. with the PO box suggestion.

Luckily, I live in the country and we know the UPS man and he knows what time to bring our packages... Not so sure with FedEx.. I had a bad experience with the driver "not telling the truth"

My Eastbay order arrived today. A welcomed sight after the nike.com order didn't make it thru all the way.

Still gonna try for a second pair.

Since the black infrared 6 release, I arrange to pick up my packages at my local distribution hub.

The MILF that works in there is used to me now. Gives me a piece of mind.

I warned you guys days back that it's opportunist season out here again. If someone notices you always rocking fly kicks/gear and they peep boxes always put at your doorstep that's a easy lick for them to swipe up because they assume you ordered more kicks. You have 3 options;
1. Order Online and ship to store to pickup.

2. Divert Package to UPS/Fedex Facility For pickup

3. Have a trusted neighbor that you can arrange for them to collect your packages if your not going to be around the house most of day.

Remember people are watching your moves so play 2 steps ahead.

Last edited:

Bought my pair through the SNKRS app and found a major flaw............
mean.gif
If that's not a slice on the patent leather, you can possibly remove that. Take a Q-tip, lightly dip it in rubbing alcohol, gently apply it along the defect, once you see it coming off, immediately take the other end of the Q-Tip and dip it in hot running water, then apply on the shoes again.

Really happy with my pairs as well, they came both a day early from FNL and Nike. Going to sneak them into the wall of shoes lol and bring them out later.

Back
Top Bottom