Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

Shiiiii, tech fleece probably will never hiy my spots. Im lucky to even see a halfway decent hoodie, lol. Forget about sneakers and gear.

ok dont laugh, but ive never owned any tech fleece products before. always wanted but never got to it. why is everyone so high on nike tech fleece? is it thick great quality or something?

literally my same question

Quality is good but are they worth $100? Hell no

Anyone who owns a pair can tel you the same. Sweat pants shouldn't cost more than $50 retail

Thank god I have a couple pairs all diff colors that I got for 30-40.

Ok I own 2 sets the quality is nice but all the stuff they say about it is total bs trapping the body heat and etc put it this way I had to put my UAl clothing under it just to stay warm
haha so some of it is the hype
laugh.gif

Try to find it on sale don't pay full price both sets for me came on discount double check
yea i been seeing deals on tech fleece stuff for a while now. but now i think im gonna jump on a deal next time i see it. get me my first pair of tech fleece joggers/sweats and see what its about. thanks!

Shiiiii, tech fleece probably will never hiy my spots. Im lucky to even see a halfway decent hoodie, lol. Forget about sneakers and gear.
ok dont laugh, but ive never owned any tech fleece products before. always wanted but never got to it. why is everyone so high on nike tech fleece? is it thick great quality or something?
literally my same question

Anyone who owns a pair can tel you the same. Sweat pants shouldn't cost more than $50 retail

daaang, kindly point me in the direction of those deals
laugh.gif
id rather pay 40 over 100 any day for sweats.

It's okay, you're not the only one who questions this.

I found some 'tech fleece' sweats at Target for under $30 and they are perfectly fine lol.

Sweats shouldn't be more than 20 bucks. I'm a cheap ***

It's true, sweats are sweats but as with most things they do, Nike nails the fit and style to make you think these are better than they are.  They are warm IMO, but still pill up a bit after some wear (like all sweat pants) and I still need to layer up in cold IL weather.  You know sh** is crazy when I felt like I was getting a deal buying my wife two pairs of tech fleece pants on cyber monday sale for $67/each.  Love the zippers for wallet and phone though, mainly the reason I bought them.

I get my sweats at WalMart for $8 each. Plus I don't like the look of skinny sweatpants, they look feminine in my opinion.

I get my sweats at WalMart for $8 each. Plus I don't like the look of skinny sweatpants, they look feminine in my opinion.

still on $20 champion or h&m sweats... tech fleece always just seemed like expensive reg stuff comments in here just back that up :lol:

Size up I'm 32inch waist and wear XL in tech fleece bottoms doesn't look tight at all, I don't like the tight look either.

Tech fleece is expensive. I get the fit, the little features,and the branding, but on top of it bieng expensive, I always think that I won't be able to wear it as much so its not really a good value pick up for me. Still don't agree for any sweats bieng over $20 but to those that can afford it, more power to you.

where cap god? :nerd:
don't say the outlets either :lol:

If you look at the tech fleece thread last year Nike had a glitch pairs sold at $20 each. But I've never paid more than $40 for tech fleece. If you put in the work you can get tech fleece in sale on a regular basis.

New pics from SwishSupply.com

I'm only goin' to say this once, and that's it....

This shoe looks SO different then it used to, shape and cut is all kinds of ****** up.

Straight shell of it's former self...

Sorry sorry sorry..this is prob the wrong place for this...but is swishsupply.com legit? If so, they have some FIRRREEEE right now

New pics from SwishSupply.com

I'm only goin' to say this once, and that's it....

This shoe looks SO different then it used to, shape and cut is all kinds of ****** up.

Straight shell of it's former self...

Sorry sorry sorry..this is prob the wrong place for this...but is swishsupply.com legit? If so, they have some FIRRREEEE right now
it looks like one of those 23penny/kixify sites, when you click checkout it goes str8 to paypal so idk some of those shoes are too good to believe possible but very very limited sizes, pure plat foams make me wonder though fsr and unlike the 72-10 which say 100% authentic, those say nothing but message us for questions.....i don't keep up with 4s so is there even a such thing as black pony 4s with pony hair parts? and google proves those $400 shoe exist
eek.gif
roll.gif

Last edited:
^23penny is 100% legit. He's actually an long time NTer. Not many websites other than big retailers I mess with, 23penny is one of the few I will mess with.
^23penny is 100% legit. He's actually an long time NTer. Not many websites other than big retailers I mess with, 23penny is one of the few I will mess with.

#amfamrejects

Back
Top Bottom