Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

They have to prove the debt is yours.

Ups and fedex still deliver my packages and I haven't paid any bill they send.

Learn how to collect customs at time of delivery and not a month later.
Have you ignored those letters as well? What did you mean exactly by, "Learn how to collect customs at time of delivery and not a month later." Or is that directed to Fedex?
It depends on how much the shipper claimed the item is worth on the form. Normally if they value something over $200 usd you may get hit with a fee. I don't think there is a way around it, they'll just keep sending collection notices most probably. Maybe if you can get the shipper to prove the value of the item was less than what was stated is an option.
They have my invoice that they pulled from the outside of the box. Even after the exchange rate, the value of the shoes was still below $200.

I thought kixify was good?
Imo it's just like eBay, just a marketplace with different people to sell their shoes. I only use eBay since I don't care for Kixify's site look, but other than that I wouldn't even care which one I used.

Last edited:
Sorry sorry sorry..this is prob the wrong place for this...but is swishsupply.com legit? If so, they have some FIRRREEEE right now

You manage to quote the one person that can't tell the difference between **** and French fries. What do you think?

not really. i actually like lancaster. ive gotten some solid stuff there a few times.

Need them outlets where they have boatloads of chrome sixs and stuff... That's where I need to be

i know outlets in MD and Pa have been getting that kinda stuff. Hagerstown MD had the chrome 6s and my boy used his $50 VIP on them to make them lower. Lancaster PA had the marvin 7s during friends and family so i got a pair for $90.
There is an outlet in PA (i want to say near PA) that was getting non jordan heat for a min too.

i know outlets in MD and Pa have been getting that kinda stuff. Hagerstown MD had the chrome 6s and my boy used his $50 VIP on them to make them lower. Lancaster PA had the marvin 7s during friends and family so i got a pair for $90.
There is an outlet in PA (i want to say near PA) that was getting non jordan heat for a min too.

Yeah I need that stuff because a lot of the Jordan's that release I like but not enough to pay full price. I would of loved to have the Marvin the Martian joints for under retail, but here in NYC smh none of that.

Yeah I need that stuff because a lot of the Jordan's that release I like but not enough to pay full price. I would of loved to have the Marvin the Martian joints for under retail, but here in NYC smh none of that.

just gotta stay up on the shoes you want... once they dont sell out during release, the chances at below retail somewhere improve exponentially.

I'd have a lot less money in my bank account if I had an outlet nearby with good stuff at good prices lol.
Man...I live 5 minutes away from the Vacaville Nike Outlet and have yet to go...That may change when I go on leave next week though
nerd.gif

just gotta stay up on the shoes you want... once they dont sell out during release, the chances at below retail somewhere improve exponentially.

Yeah I don't put in the work tbh.

Couple releases this year I wanna get but not for retail so I'll have to get on it

Eastbay has 2 size 4Y and 1 size 6.5Y available through phone order for anyone that needs those sizes.

CS # 1-800-826-2206

Style #78038002

Men sizes are sold out.

Last edited:
I can't find anyone to do a size swap with me, but this one guy in my local fb group said he'd do it, if i add cash. Generally how much cash should I be adding along with my DS size 10, for his DS size 10.5?

I can't find anyone to do a size swap with me, but this one guy in my local fb group said he'd do it, if i add cash. Generally how much cash should I be adding along with my DS size 10, for his DS size 10.5?
I wouldn't do it. But if you gotta have em no more than $20. But then again I'm cheap.

Back
Top Bottom