Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

The only reason I follow Finishline on Twitter is to hopefully catch a restock notification and then they do this under the radar. By the time I found out it was too late. I'm so unfollowing those jerks.

The yellowing sucks but will be hardly noticeable when worn. I haven't seen my pair since December so I have no clue what's good with them
laugh.gif
Hey, me neither! lol

Hey guys wanted to get opinions, if the Warriors beat the record, does that take anything away from this shoe for you?

Hey guys wanted to get opinions, if the Warriors beat the record, does that take anything away from this shoe for you?

72-10 is only a nickname and this color actually has nothing to do with that season as it's simply a newer color.

72-10 is only a nickname and this color actually has nothing to do with that season as it's simply a newer color.

If i'm not mistaking...the inside of the tongue says something along the lines of 'inspired by the greatest season in sports history' or something like that

If i'm not mistaking...the inside of the tongue says something along the lines of 'inspired by the greatest season in sports history' or something like that

Meh... That means nothing to me. These were not in existence when they played that year.

Yeah its a tribute but its a sweet Xi regardless. It was the greatest season even if it gets matched or beat. They gotta win it all anyway. No shortcuts. Patriots wont be remembered for going undefeated more that the Giants who beat em in the superbowl.

Yeah its a tribute but its a sweet Xi regardless. It was the greatest season even if it gets matched or beat. They gotta win it all anyway. No shortcuts. Patriots wont be remembered for going undefeated more that the Giants who beat em in the superbowl.
QFT. Chance they don[t win the chip is slim but theres a chance.

Last edited:
True. Part of me is biased cause im a Spurs fan, the other part knows the Spurs are legit enough to oust em before they get there. Gonna be a sad day when the Spurs arent the keepers of the finals gate in the West. Them and the Lakers dominated a long time.

Nope. It's a awesome shoe, irregardless of what happens.

The 95-96 Bulls team was still the most dominant nba team to me. I'm sure this can be argued ad nauseum.

True. Part of me is biased cause im a Spurs fan, the other part knows the Spurs are legit enough to oust em before they get there. Gonna be a sad day when the Spurs arent the keepers of the finals gate in the West. Them and the Lakers dominated a long time.

Yea the Spurs are the dark horse that can definitely ruin things for GS.
72-10 was magical for me back in the day.

I see. I had GS going 75-7 and even them tying the record doesnt mean much IMO...had they beat the Celtics then they could still drop both games to Spurs and still have the record

Not to start a nba debate, but comparing the league now to the 95-96 season is fair. The bottom teams of the league now are far worse than the bottom teams of the bulls era. You have all tielme bad teams now that are guaranteed wins.

Historic season by the greatest player ever....MJ is that.

All these sneakers have nicknames now, but it's really about the colorway. This may be the best non-OG and the materials are the best on an XI to date.

Back
Top Bottom