Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

Interesting...yea they just don't fit like my older pairs and are really uncomfortable. I don't think breaking them in will do much either.
I wear mine a whole bunch definitely are broken in but I just don't remember them being uncomfortable, all my 11s have airways been good

I just don't get it as all of my old pairs are so comfortable. They simply don't fit the same.

You don't use sneaker shields or anything of the sort do you? Then again idk why that would make the midsole tight...It's just odd that's it's both for you

I have barely worn either, took them out of the box and removed the Jordan shoe trees. But yea they are painful to wear.

Never liked 72-10s since I have 3 pairs of jams and a pair of breds. So I decided to try my hand at customizing them. Saw a couple vids of customizing them into to dirty breds and I must say they look way better and I have to admit don't miss my gammas anymore. Lmk if I should make the soles darker?

sheesh these came out really good, good job!
Check your local Nike outlets for these
nerd.gif
 might have to make a trip

It's right where the front of the shoe is indented. It just feels much more narrow then the older pairs. Almost unwearable.

Last edited:
Are you guys aware that there is a restock for these? My co-worker is @ Vegas right now and was able to grab three pairs (one for me) from Foot Action. Was this a silent rerelease?

Last edited:
For those around LA, the Footaction at the Glendale Galeria had the 72-10s in a size 12 and 14 @3pm yesterday. Didn't cop since I needed a size 10 :frown:

^^^ i couldn't believe it as well... went to check out the AS 1s in person and there they were. 

i had no intentions of copping anything and walked out with a pair 
laugh.gif

now i gotta find a pair of space jams

oh yeah, this was at the footaction on 34th... they only had size 11.5 and 12 (as of 8pm last night)

Last edited:
Trying to sell my personal collection.  45 pairs unworn mint condition jordans.  value at aroun 13k but just trying to make a deal cause i need cash at this stage in my life and not a room full of boxes lol.  All size 14 all are basically special edition.  email me for details and ill send you my inventory list.  [email protected]. thanks I live in NJ.

Post that information in this section http://niketalk.com/f/7386/the-classifieds or put it in your sig.

...welcome to NT and good luck! :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom