Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

I'm trying to keep it from going too far off but when reporting starts happening, that's not my call. I tend to be more on the lenient side.

The one would would certainly be banned from the thread tho if things kept snowballing. Whenever you have someone that's arguing with everyone it doesn't end well.
I just read your signature for probably the first time. Do you have a problem keeping the shoe inserts lol?

naw i sold those for a friend but sometimes we dont get the inserts if they've been there for a bit :lol:

naw i sold those for a friend but sometimes we dont get the inserts if they've been there for a bit
laugh.gif
Gotcha

Should be an ultra easy cop for anyone that puts in even the most basic of effort. 11's drop with abundance

I got my 10 raffle tickets. I hope your words of wisdom will be proven correct...

I haven't bought a pair of shoes all year.  Plan on finishing the year not buying any....................but I just saw these mfers in person.  GOT DAYUM lol, one of the best 11's I've seen.

I'm trying to keep it from going too far off but when reporting starts happening, that's not my call. I tend to be more on the lenient side.
The one would would certainly be banned from the thread tho if things kept snowballing. Whenever you have someone that's arguing with everyone it doesn't end well.
Yup..

Then this guy shows up in your inbox, it's all bad!   j/k
tongue.gif

Funny. You say it's flawed, but didn't explain.

I mean I broke down my logic, your turn.
10 people stand in line for an apple. 2 people have 5 tickets each. No apple for 8 people.

10 people stand in line for an apple. Fcfs is a real pain you know. 10 apples to the first 2, maybe 3.

Its a poor gauge of having enough pairs for everyone. Resellers with deep pockets will always curb supply to meet demand. Good luck and stop being a tool.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom