Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

Just received the winning call from my local FNL.I didn't win my size(12),but they're keeping a 13 on deck.I just need champs to call with my actual size[emoji]128591[/emoji].

Last edited:
I'll play:

2009: Wasn't in the game but heard a coworker talking about it but not paying attention much. I remember the shoes from when he wore them vs. Orlando (I'm 29). Got them in 2013, finally. 

2010: New to the game. Went to mall at 5am and only got my nephew toddler size. FNL charged me then canceled. Got em a couple months later for $230. 

2011: Slightly experienced. Knew a coworker who also worked at FTA. He charged me a total of $240, and told me to come pick them up after they'd already sold out. Then during midnight release I miraculously got 2 pairs. I sold one, wore one (still do). Sold another for $325 and then ended up with a rightful size 11.5 for $350 in 2013.

2012: Won FNL Draft. Cooked online for 4 other mens sizes, and 4 kids sizes. I ended up with 3 personal pairs.

2013: Won FNL Draft. Cooked online and then on the restock all on NDC.

2014: Won Champs online raffle, cooked online at FNL, and won a pair from Shieks online raffle.

2015: Got guaranteed tix for kid size, and waiting to hear back on raffles for one kid size and 2 mens sizes. Don't really like these much.

Completely forgot abt these and missed all the raffles in the LA / Socal area.

Is anyone still doing them?

If not I guess I will have to try online

What you guys think my chances are of winning a pair I entered like 20 different raffles for shriekh with different emails and 4 raffle tickets from foot locker and 1 from shoe palace I don't wanna pay resell for these

That finish line call 1/5 
16gdc82.gif

Damn. Wonder if it's Galleria, Memorial or Baybrook. Gulfgate used to have a nice stock of Jordans every release. But since it's not a HOH the worker told me that the numbers been dropping.

Galleria HOH got over 2000 pairs of these adult + all other sizes...

Back
Top Bottom