Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

A total of 3 FNL... 6 FTL.... 3 CS.... 1 FTA raffles.

Still no calls.

What's the final cut off time/day for raffle notifications? Haven't done one in a while since I stayed winning online or cop in store on FCFS releases.

Still no calls.

What's the final cut off time/day for raffle notifications? Haven't done one in a while since I stayed winning online or cop in store on FCFS releases.
If you don't get a call by tomorrow the latest, then it's online or bust.

Still no calls.

I've gotten calls late Friday afternoon. It depends on the store, and being they have to make a lot of calls it will take them a while.

laugh.gif

I've gotten calls late Friday afternoon. It depends on the store, and being they have to make a lot of calls it will take them a while.
Every raffle I've ever won has been with either shiekh emails or calls that have come after like 5pm on Friday.

Have always thought that it was because i'm in LA.

Every raffle I've ever won has been with either shiekh emails or calls that have come after like 5pm on Friday.

Have always thought that it was because i'm in LA.
Same here. I always figured LA just had the laziest shoe store employees in the country LMAO 

FNL 8 to 10 window smh. This is why I told my relatives trying for their sizes might not be possible. Hopefully its in  and out. Thankful for the call though. My FNL normally only gets 30 to 50 pairs of shoes so it should be quick if they got all the registers going

So I'm hearing that these won't be discounted on swoosh. Can anyone confirm or deny?

Most jordan releases have been, good chance they are on swoosh.

My supremes were on swoosh. Don't see why they wouldn't be.

Back
Top Bottom