Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

if you consider me regular, i got internet explorer, chrome and firefox on and they are still refreshing since 6:50
I've seen your name pop up a couple of times so your good 
laugh.gif
 if you get something carted let me know, I got something for you

This was my 3rd Jordan cop of the year. I slowed down on Js, but copped a handful of Kobes. Glad it wasn't as chaotic as the past few years.
This... I've copped 1 other pair of J's all this year... the Chicago 1s...Happy to see most people are carting.  

Struck out on the 5 raffles I entered this week.   Glad I was able to cop off of NDC with ease and used my 20% promo code before it expires in January.  Out the door for $187.88 and back to being done with Js until something really piques my interest again.  

Good Luck NT Fam.  

the only thing i dont like about these is the red jumpman... wish it could of been sewn on like the rest of the 11s.. other than that these look good

soooo.... if it says "submitted" on snkrs in my inbox and i got that email i'm golden right? 

sorry, brand new to the scene. only cop before I've ever done was UNC 1's

soooo.... if it says "submitted" on snkrs in my inbox and i got that email i'm golden right? 

sorry, brand new to the scene. only cop before I've ever done was UNC 1's

You should get your confirmation e-mail soon. Took about 30 minutes for mine.

why not secure and return if you flourish on the 12?????
i thought about it, but my wallet is hurting from last months pickups..cp3 xIII,db xIII, db am95, db janoskis, and holo foams. Can only afford one release today unfortunately or I would have done both.

Back
Top Bottom