Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

This is by far the easiest cop ever, post bot and all the complaints.  In the past 10+ years or whatever, this has got to be the easiest ever!!!!!!!

Got the text from the homie. He got my wife's pair for $102 total with his discount. Returning the $180 pair to FNL after his pair comes in :pimp:

The savings begin :evil:
Copped for my boys girl, You guys pay tax on shoes whatever the price where youre from cause it was 96 for me

Yep tax was the difference. Patiently waiting to see if there is an abundance of returns in my size too :nerd:

I love the last handful of releases...... Easy cop for anyone wanting and resellers tapping out. Only wish it continues.

Yep tax was the difference. Patiently waiting to see if there is an abundance of returns in my size too
nerd.gif
Don't forget about your broke Mexican friend in L.A.

I'll gladly return pairs for buyers remorse savings.

Went and picked up my 8.5 at the store (copped a 9 on NDC too).

But this 8.5 fits ok. I thought it would be too tight.

It fits snug which I like for my shoes to feel like since I don't ball.

How are there people bidding on theseat ebay and pushing it to the$ 300 range PLUS shipping???? How???

Dude, you've been around enough to know.
People just assume sold out and go the easy route. Especially the parents that annually take the retail L route.

Last edited:

Naw dude...this will kick the pair outta your cart.
not it does not and if it did kick your pair out, then you weren't even holding it in the first place.

it's up to user though.  use your sense.  waiting 1 hour w/ no update on the page is probably a sign.

Pulled a clutch move on my way back to the DMV from PA. Glad I avoided the madness back home. Got an unclaimed pair at some store called Villa in Christiana Mall, Delaware. Tax Free too.

I tried Ubiq in Philly before I hit the road but they were going crazy so I got up out of there.

Back
Top Bottom