Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

those kobes in the background 
nthat.gif

So I received shipping info from Villa..but i try the tracking # on fedex.com and I get nothing is this normal?

Thanks for the feedback everyone. Here's my last trade comparison, that may be the toughest.

DS concord 11 lows for DS 72s ? Fair or foul..and why
( I would value the DS concord lows a tad more..but that's just me )

So I received shipping info from Villa..but i try the tracking # on fedex.com and I get nothing is this normal?
They probably just made the label and FedEx doesn't have them in their possession yet. Check tomorrow when they start to pick up shipments.

Last edited:
Thanks for the feedback everyone. Here's my last trade comparison, that may be the toughest.

DS concord 11 lows for DS 72s ? Fair or foul..and why
( I would value the DS concord lows a tad more..but that's just me )
Still not fair. Gonna have to add some cash on top for the reason mentioned earlier, 11 lows don't hold much value.

Now, if they were Concord Mids, it "might" be a fair trade. Again, "might be."

Last edited:
I ordered from NDC but they had my old shipping address. I asked them to change it yesterday after I ordered however I just received confirmation that the order has shipped...aaannndddd its the wrong address. Anything I can do?

Buy 2 and compare, keep the best, return the worst. I'm either returning a sz 10.5 on Sunday or Monday to serramonte footlocker.

Back
Top Bottom