Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

NOT XI #s, but WC4s will be a nice "GR"
And resellers will be trying to convince people they're not. 
laugh.gif

Yeah, That's exactly what I was thinking when man said they're not gonna have these numbers. If Nike/Jordan can make money like this in 1 week like they do on every year, Why not do it on pairs they know people will eat up.

Not saying WC4 will not be a GR... I'm saying they wont be a massive GR like the 11s. I guess let's just wait and see.

So you wrote a reply and then said never mind in the reply.

ohwell.gif
 Females smh 
mean.gif
Wow that was intense. 

No but you the same clown saying paying resell makes you a hypebeast... Thats why I gave up. Yet you the one saying you don't like how ppl immediately wear their shoes?? Hmmmmm... 
laugh.gif

You wanna start calling ppl females bruh you can come to NJ. We can educate you a little.

Stay in school 
nthat.gif

Even though I'm not crazy about the tumbled look or see thru glitter patent on these 11s..most people aren't buying these to play basketball in...or any retro Jordan for that matter..so it's like a transition to a more lifestyle looking 11..you don't need mesh for better breathability..or for it to be ultra lightweight. Do they look good with your skinny jeans and chinos? Do they look dope when the light hits them when you're up in the club? Of course they do. So go buy them ..doesn't matter if they're $220. JB will try to sell 11s at Pinnacle prices eventually

Not saying WC4 will not be a GR... I'm saying they wont be a massive GR like the 11s. I guess let's just wait and see.

You can't compare 4s to a Holiday release AJ11, even with a NA on the back. People will be up for the WC4s, but everybody is up for a AJ11 Holiday release. The AJ11 release is now synonymous with Christmas/Holidays. You had moms, house wives, and clueless grandparents liming up to to either get tickets or secure a pair for little Timmy.

My guess they're going to be like the Hare 7 release.  If they announcing something way ahead of the release like this then you can bet they're going to be in abundance.

You can't compare 4s to a Holiday release AJ11, even with a NA on the back. People will be up for the WC4s, but everybody is up for a AJ11 Holiday release. The AJ11 release is now synonymous with Christmas/Holidays. You had moms, house wives, and clueless grandparents liming up to to either get tickets or secure a pair for little Timmy.
Sh#% even the moms, housewives, and clueless grandparents all got pairs. 

Last edited:
the fams taking me Xmas shopping the 19th, there's a 2% chance a pair is there, I Will buy any size 8.5 - 14. Gotta pray bruh.

My guess they're going to be like the Hare 7 release.  If they announcing something way ahead of the release like this then you can bet they're going to be in abundance.
Now we cross our fingers for good craftsmanship and no flaws.

difference between yesterday and WC4s is that anyone born in 70-90 will be going for it...add all the post 90s babies who see this as a must have....gonna be a hard release for most.

Last edited:
just wish JB can make the 1s more available like these 11s so i can cop a pair... hopefully the bred 1s are massive GR

"Jordan Brand doesn't make enough pairs"

"Jordan Brand makes to many pairs"

Ya'll are some ungrateful mofos
laugh.gif
Or here's another way to put it:

"JB doesn't make enough pairs" = damn, I'm too lazy to put in work, fk these bots, fk these raffles, I'm done with the shoe game. And fk the resellers too even though they the ones hustlin' and puttin' in all that work

"JB makes too many pairs" = I'm back in the game yo....hahaha resellers ain't thrivin this time around you dig, coppin' these joints was waaaay too easy. But fk man, why everybody gotta rock the same shoes I got?!

Y'all are funny. Rock your kicks, stunt in em all day long if you'd like, and every time you see another fellow shoe head rockin' the same joints you rockin,' simply tell em "Them kicks are hard bro" and nod ya head up and down like you been there before.

Or here's another way to put it:

"JB doesn't make enough pairs" = damn, I'm too lazy to put in work, fk these bots, fk these raffles, I'm done with the shoe game. And fk the resellers too even though they the ones hustlin' and puttin' in all that work

"JB makes too many pairs" = I'm back in the game yo....hahaha resellers ain't thrivin this time around you dig, coppin' these joints was waaaay too easy. But fk man, why everybody gotta rock the same shoes I got?!

Y'all are funny. Rock your kicks, stunt in em all day long if you'd like, and every time you see another fellow shoe head rockin' the same joints you rockin,' simply tell em "Them kicks are hard bro" and nod ya head up and down like you been there before.
If I nodded my head to every person wearing the same pair of kicks after a massive GR release I'd need a neck brace. 

If Breds were to be a GR..itd make more sense for JB to sell them for $220 for mens instead of $160-170, take FULL advantage of the demand *cough*cough*. I think they'd still sell out pretty fast

Back
Top Bottom