Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

it amazes me that people actually got a pair from FNL. I was in the site 5 times and each time it charged my account with no confirmation email for the shoes. Then I still took me forever on Sunday to get on the site. FNL was not working for me on this release. Only good thing was Shoe palace had pairs left over and I got 1 from them and 1 from NDC. My wife tried to get a pair on her CC but NDC wouldn't allow it to happen. Weird since it's her own card.
You and the wifey must have the same billing address. They won't allow it

Yesterday my tracking from NDC(SNKRS) showed an estimated delivery date of Dec 17th, but this morning its been updated to the 16th.
smokin.gif
Yeah NDC stuff to the DFW gets here by Weds. It's coming straight down I40 to I30 from Memphis. Then it will hit the McKinney or Mesquite UPS hub depending how far north or south you live. I've gotten it down to a science LMAO. I know something is fishy when there is any detour LMAO.

FootPatrol still has a few pairs left, not sure on sizes.

Here's an OTF of the Air Jordan 11 Retro '72-10' | Last sizes available in-store & through mail order, priced at £165. For more information on in-store size availability please call the store or email us on [email protected]

not sure, hit up @iownurwomancav3 on twitter. they also tweeted "they sittin at eblens and expressions in Connecticut. Full size runs"

Go on Eblens website but they have locations in new haven and east haven, I believe north haven as well. Expressions is located in down town new haven.

These are inner city spots, highly doubt they have them sitting but good luck.

It's crazy how these are still available, they're in every store I've been into. Guess times are changing.

Decided to pass on the 72-10's since I bought the Maroons the week before and cannot be spending all this on myself with Christmas coming.

Funny story however, on the morning of the release of the 72-10's I was golfing at Bears Club up in Jupiter and guess who was playing a few groups in front of me other than the man himself!  It is MJ's home club and he lives by the 16th green but I didn't expect to catch him there.  MJ drove right past our group and waived to us in his Baby Blue golf outfit and sweet Jordan Golf shoes!  I should have let him know how I felt about the price hikes on the Maroons and the 72-10's!!!  Thought I'd share that with everyone.  Highlight of my day despite playing like $&@#.   Anyways, looks like everyone cooked on these so congrats to all!  Happy holidays!
Here's a pic I snapped from a far since I didn't want to get kicked out of the club for being a stalker and snapping pics of MJ up close.
View media item 1827656

Last edited:
I will add to the shipping madness, I got tracking for my two pairs one from Eastbay and the other from FTL yesterday.  

I didn't realize that I received my shipping and tracking email from NDC on Saturday.

-Drew

Do you guys think the 72-10s are an even trade for the Gamma 11s if not who pays the extra $>D  

Don't let these guys here mess with you. Once their favorite rapper wears them they'd be clutching the nut sack strong and ranking Gammas as the GOAT.

The 72-10s over Gammas, materials are above any other XI made, super hot colorway. If someone actually trades you these for Gammas add $50-75 and you're done. The 72-10s price will drop down some on resale, may even have some random restocks at retail online. Over time these will sell for more than Gammas.

It's crazy how these are still available, they're in every store I've been into. Guess times are changing.
Supposedly its not. Nike promised investors that it would reach around 20 billion  a year buy 2020. One of the main strategies is selling a ton of Js at premium prices. There's going to be some limited releases and collabs like the PSNY 12s, Supremes, Frags, etc... but most OG colorways will have a decent amount of pairs produced. FYI...my source is Matt Powell from the NPD Financially Analyst group. He's a great twitter follow. Their studies show why Nike, Adidas do certain things...For example mass producing holiday releases.

Last edited:
Decided to pass on the 72-10's since I bought the Maroons the week before and cannot be spending all this on myself with Christmas coming.

Funny story however, on the morning of the release of the 72-10's I was golfing at Bears Club up in Jupiter and guess who was playing a few groups in front of me other than the man himself!  It is MJ's home club and he lives by the 16th green but I didn't expect to catch him there.  MJ drove right past our group and waived to us in his Baby Blue golf outfit and sweet Jordan Golf shoes!  I should have let him know how I felt about the price hikes on the Maroons and the 72-10's!!!  Thought I'd share that with everyone.  Highlight of my day despite playing like $&@#.   Anyways, looks like everyone cooked on these so congrats to all!  Happy holidays!
Here's a pic I snapped from a far since I didn't want to get kicked out of the club for being a stalker and snapping pics of MJ up close.
View media item 1827656

You sure that's not Kevin Hart :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom