Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

My finish line order didn't go through Anyone know where I can get a 8.5 in the Bay Area thanks in advance
I went to a couple of malls in South Bay on release day and Tanforan today without intention to buy. Didn't see any left over pairs except GS sizes on RD. Try NTSF at the end of the week, people might return when they receive other pairs from online orders.

I'm also 8.5, if I see a pair, I'll let you know.

Last edited:
I think Imma send mine back to eb. Haven't even got yet but over night I'm feelin a tad nuts droppin bout 250 on some shoes I was on the fence about em anyways and did an impulsive buy.

I do that all the time. Sometimes I wonder if hype caught me slipping. These tho..........daddy keeps. I was only on the fence cuz I'm going to NYC for New Years. It just means I won't cop any kicks there..........maybe, you know that impulse we talked about strikes any time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fo real tho....anyone who owns a pair of 72-10s and gets upset when he sees a bunch of other people rockin' em in public is a bonafide idiot and most likely never owned a pair of J's pre-2004 and was probably about 2 weeks old when MJ and Pip combined for like 70 pts in front of young kobe in '96 after the Lakers had a 20-point 4th quarter lead in Chicago only to lose to His Airness in OT.
was an epic game!

Last holiday pick up. Dropped money on 2 pairs of xmas am90s, maroon 6s, and these 72-10s. Spent too much on shoes this month already. 
sick.gif
You?
Might go for a lot of what's left this month 
pimp.gif

[emoji]128169[/emoji] people post online I swear...

i hate resellers, for the simple fact they make it difficult for sneakerheads to cop theirs,, I'll put hands on a reseller real quick

You may want to put your hands on Nike Corp then since they are the real problem....

And airraab airraab stop posting these types of pics dude. All that does is introduce negativity and you do it all of the time. We already know what's good out there.

I got my FNL tracking this morning. I got online real late on Sat morning with help of NT folks. Can't wait to have these on my feet. :smokin

What's sad is high quality fakes cost just as much as the real deal....people are weird

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom