Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

doubled up and free shipping Jordan 11s r the fire !!! I swear to never purchase yeezys again what was I ever thinking

Bull1trc got the clearest vids ever! How yall gonna leave mike rich out the mix??? He might not have a huge collection and review loads but dude has the best personality in the review world *IMO* GETCHASUM

Last edited:
TOMBRADY TOMBRADY Weren't you the one trying hard for reps for a size 9.5 that was on the FTL Europe site, calling people "cheap bums?" :smh:

Last edited:
Bull1trc got the clearest vids ever! How yall gonna leave mike rich out the mix??? He might not have a huge collection and review loads but dude has the best personality in the review world *IMO* GETCHASUM
Concurred. Mike Rich is the most original and most true to himself. YoAnty and Nightwing as well. And maybe because these cats are in their 30s. A lot of those younger youtubers like Bull, TonyD2Wild, etc barely turned 21 a couple years ago and are tryin' to "fit in" and make a name for themselves, but don't get me wrong, they do know their sh**. But nothing replaces the wisdom and level of originality one can only gain by being around longer than their peers.

What makes Mike Rich fun to watch is that he is naturally funny and he doesn't try too hard. He even involves his son in his vids and isn't afraid to go against the grain with his opinion on other kicks. Other younger youtubers will rock anything (Saucony, Asics, New Balance, etc) and say the kicks are on fleek even if they're not really feelin' them just to get free kicks to promote them for companies. Mike Rich, on the other hand, will tell you straight up he don't rock Saucony's because he thinks they're hideous. Rich won't even do a collection vid because everyone else does it. Goin' against the grain and I can totally respect that.

I'll be honest with you, I can't stand Bull1trc and I think dude tries way too hard to be cool. He's got a lot of followers but I bet 80-90% of them are younger than 25. And dude was rockin' fake Royal 1s on a couple of his vids. Mike Rich should've told this cat, "DON'T Getchasum!" lol

impulse buying when you didn't really want

Not the definition I thought, you're probably right tho.

I thought of people claiming they hate they slept on these, thinking they were sold out, not realizing these were pretty abundant, compared to others(at least easier copped).

Last edited:

Concurred. Mike Rich is the most original and most true to himself. YoAnty and Nightwing as well. And maybe because these cats are in their 30s. A lot of those younger youtubers like Bull, TonyD2Wild, etc barely turned 21 a couple years ago and are tryin' to "fit in" and make a name for themselves, but don't get me wrong, they do know their sh**. But nothing replaces the wisdom and level of originality one can only gain by being around longer than their peers.

What makes Mike Rich fun to watch is that he is naturally funny and he doesn't try too hard. He even involves his son in his vids and isn't afraid to go against the grain with his opinion on other kicks. Other younger youtubers will rock anything (Saucony, Asics, New Balance, etc) and say the kicks are on fleek even if they're not really feelin' them just to get free kicks to promote them for companies. Mike Rich, on the other hand, will tell you straight up he don't rock Saucony's because he thinks they're hideous. Rich won't even do a collection vid because everyone else does it. Goin' against the grain and I can totally respect that.

I'll be honest with you, I can't stand Bull1trc and I think dude tries way too hard to be cool. He's got a lot of followers but I bet 80-90% of them are younger than 25. And dude was rockin' fake Royal 1s on a couple of his vids. Mike Rich should've told this cat, "DON'T Getchasum!" lol
I agree with you on the originality aspect but remember different sneaker YouTuber's appeal to certain age groups, sure Bull and Tony have hype beast tendencies and yes most of their followers are younger but older people follow them as well.  I also think some of those brands (Saucony, Asics, etc) are not my style.  Nightwing and YoAnty speak the truth that's why I admire both of them but Bull does have the style and you're right he does try to hard to be fun as well as TonyD.  Now the Royal 1s are real and to prove so:

doubled up and free shipping Jordan 11s r the fire !!! I swear to never purchase yeezys again what was I ever thinking
laugh.gif

I agree with you on the originality aspect but remember different sneaker YouTuber's appeal to certain age groups, sure Bull and Tony have hype beast tendencies and yes most of their followers are younger but older people follow them as well.  I also think some of those brands (Saucony, Asics, etc) are not my style.  Nightwing and YoAnty speak the truth that's why I admire both of them but Bull does have the style and you're right he does try to hard to be fun as well as TonyD.  Now the Royal 1s are real and to prove so:

The ones on this video are real. But he did a sneaker rotation video a few months ago, the one where he rocked both the Bred 1s and Royal 1s in the same week and the Royals he was rockin' in that video looked fake as hell.

I actually grew to like TonyD because it seems like he keeps it real. And he definitely a lot more hood than Bull, who seems like a rather spoiled daddy's little boy. Plus TonyD got L.A. roots so I gotta give him that hometown love.

How yall gonna leave mike rich out the mix??? He might not have a huge collection and review loads but dude has the best personality in the review world *IMO* GETCHASUM

Mike Rich is SO CLEANSED, in my opinion. :lol:

Getcha sum Mike Rich action! That dude is the most real and entertaining dude doing shoe reviews. Love his videos.

Back
Top Bottom