Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

FNL gave me an old tracking # for my order, anyone ever deal with that? I haven't been able to get through to CS

got these yesterday from villa... and i must say these are a dope shoe... quality is definitely on point... but i still dont see how these are better than the other colorways maybe the gammas these are better but tough to say better than cool grays, breds, concords, space jams and even legend blues...starting to think do i even need a 2nd pair... but ill take it though :lol:

Last edited:
F... What to do? It's already costing 300 Aus without shipping
You are in Australia? Look up what import duties are for footwear. In the US, anything over 200 USD before shipping charges will incur import duties. It all depends on the limit your government has set. 

If you logged in and you don't see sizes available to select, you need an access code to unlock. If you have had a code already, just log in using your Nike+ info and you'll be gained access.
Thanks, I did login to N+ and didn't see any sizes to select.

If you received the email saying log into your Nike+ account to unlock, you needed a separate email with a access code.  Atleast thats what brittney told me via Nike Chat. 
Ahh, I didn't receive an email. So is it just random who gets selected?

Talking to a nike rep on chat and hope she can give me an access code 
roll.gif

Last edited:
How do I get an access code?
It was sent out to random Nike+ Members, just like the Flyknit MC 2 release. 

I just logged in from the email link. No code was needed for access
Hm, yeah thats what I thought with how the email was listed out.  But Talking with Nike Chat they said if I did not get a code with the email or a separate email with a Code I was not selected for the "raffle". 

For those having trouble accessing the page
 ​
1. You must not be logged into your Nike Account
 ​
2.  Click the Unlock Now button if you received the email
 ​
3.  Click on unlock once you reach the Jordan XI page
 ​
4.  Enter your Nike+ Login and password
 ​
Sizes should show .  FSR still available

Back